It's 2016 and here's your 20:20 movie game name thread!

Orcagator?

Anyway, here’s the 20:20 of the next one:

City of Lost Children?

Nope, those children are found.

So it’s the sequel?

well…I guess it could be.

Here’s a guy in the 40:40.

That it is! No dragons in any of these frames, though. Too expensive.

the 60:60

the 80:80

(I don’t think this movie was picked yet. Is anyone having trouble getting accurate results when CTRL-Fing on the master list thread? I tried the Discourse Search and the browser search, and at times both approaches missed words I could see right there.)

Back to you, krayzkrok!

Amistad?

Hotel Rwanda?

Oh. That’s got to be Beasts of No Nation

Ok, kids, what movie features this handsome cuss at the 20:20 mark?

Is that Pusher?

You’re on the right track, but no.

That’s Pusher II. I’ve been saving that in my frame folder forever!

-xtien

Dingus has it, again by sneaking around grabbing frames from movies he doesn’t post. With Blood On My Hands: Pusher II. I remember resenting Mikkelsen when I watched this; he wasn’t the star of the first movie. What happened to that guy? Mikkelsen has, of course, proven himself to me many times over. I pulled this to rewatch recently to see it with fresh eyes.

40:40

60:60

80:80

I love all the Pusher movies for how different they are. Pusher III is also very good as a sort of Danish counterpart to The Godfather.

-Tom

Has anyone ever watched the Indian remake of the Pusher? I saw an extended clip from it once; it didn’t look ridiculous.

Sneaking around? What a weird way to put it. It’s called preparing and forgetting.

The new twenty:

-xtien

Is that Top Gun II: Goose Lives!

…the mind wanders on occasion.

That’s not a thing.

-xtien

Hmm. I figured that’d be easy. The frame before would have been really hard, but is a cool and creepy frame. Anyway, this next one should make it clearer.

The forty:

-xtien