It's a good day to be a sleaze

Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story and Bloodhound Gang : Hefty Fine come out today. Poop jokes and race baiting for everyone! Huzzah!

If you like FG, you’ll love the DVD. It’s everything that makes FG great, without the network standards.

Yeah, I nearly fell off my couch with laughter when I heard the first network-unfriendly word come from a character. I won’t say when or who, but it was sweet.

I think it struck me as extra funny because I just wasn’t expecting it, I’d never considered that the “movie” I’d downloaded wasn’t just an extra-long TV episode.

Yeah, you heard me, I downloaded it weeks ago. And today, to show my support, I’m going out to buy the thing. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Okay. I’m bored. Let’s fight.

I. Information wants to be free.
II. Copyright laws are tools for the man to keep the people uneducated and out of control of their own culture.
III. Breaking copyright laws is worse than kicking puppies. Cute puppies, who love all people unquestioningly. Kicking these puppies is like kicking Jesus, but Jesus would forgive you and the puppies won’t.

The puppies even make cute little squishing sounds – not like that stupid Jesus, who just sits there complaining while you’re kicking him.

The puppies even make cute little squishing sounds – not like that stupid Jesus, who just sits there complaining while you’re kicking him.[/quote]

And insisting you kick him on the other cheek.

Nick- You forgot
IV. Now they’ll charge me more for the DVD.
V. I’m Dave Long and I hate pirates