It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

None of that matters, you know why? Because it doesn’t unbang your mom!

This is one of the funniest shows on television. Charlie Gets Molested and Charlie Goes America All Over Everyones Asses are brilliant.

ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!

Hulu has a brief video of the Comic-Con Panel. Found out that Charlie is married to the actresses who plays the Waitress.

Haha, yeah, because Charlie-centric episodes are so awesome, because he’s freaking insane.

Didn’t know IRL he was married to that actress. That’s awesome! :)

I’m gonna rise up, gonna kick a little ass. Gonna kick some ass in the USA. Gonna climb a mountain, gonna sew a flag, gonna fly on an eagle. I’m gonna kick some butt, gonna drive a big truck. I’m gonna rule this world. I’m gonna kick some ass. I’m gonna rise up, gonna kick a little ass. Rock, flag, and eagle!

Some of the bits from the new season are on Hulu. Hilarious.

Monkeys are like nature’s humans.

Is this show really any good still? I saw a few episodes of Season 3 and they were te-e-e-e-e-e-e-errible. Season 1 > Season 2 >>>>>>>>>> Season 3.

The first show last night (season 4 premier) wasn’t very good, the second show seemed funnier, but I didn’t catch the whole thing.

I like these on Hulu (or DVD) better, unedited and fewer commercials.

The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis was so fucking good. That was one of the funniest episodes yet. Wildcard!!! The first one last night wasn’t as brilliant but was still funnier that probably any episode of any network sitcom that has been aired so far this year, 30 Rock possibly excepted.

It did have some funny stuff (I liked that they were okay with being cannibals but were worried about being racist for not eating a black guy’s corpse)

But, it had no actual plot and no ending and relied on the viewer knowing the history of Cricket. Plus it ended with an explicit threat of impending male rape. Kinda weird for a series premier.

Edit: I was talking about the first episode, the second, what I saw of it, was hilarious.

Male rape’s old hat on this show! Dee and Mac got Dennis male raped in the very first episode. I’d definitely try to catch the end of the second episode. The last five or so minutes when they get the whole gang together and finally complete all the pieces to the A-Team/Ghostbusters template is so funny.

Devito (Frank) thinking he was Rambo killed me. Great stuff.

Yes, the second episode was pure awesome. The first was pretty uneven, but Dee and Charlie cracking out with the hunger was pretty awesome. This is one of the shows were I’m always worried it they can sustain it, but they’ve been true to form so far, and we’re guaranteed new episodes through season 5.

“Because I cut the brakes. Wild card, bitches!”

Man, I was dying. That was a great episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8vqHErSkmQ

About the funniest 16 seconds ever!

So, since I’m getting these on Hulu, I get them eight days late, so I just managed to watch the Mac and Charlie Die parts 1 and 2

Great stuff - I about died when they decided that huffing poppers walking towards the car and shooting was the way to go.

Plus, “Ooooooooorgy”

(Which for some reason when they do the “previous epidsode” recap of part 1 in part 2, they use a really pedestrian reading by DiVito of the line, much less funny)

So, I just found out that this show existed.

Holy cow, it is amazing. FX has some really great shows going on.

I heard an interview with Dee, she is marrying (in real life, I’m just too lazy and hung over to look up/remember her real name) either Dennis or Mac - anyone know which?

(in RL Charlie is married to the waitress, which makes their interactions funnier for some reason)

In September 2007, Dan Gross of the Philadelphia Daily News reported that Olson and co-star/creator of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Rob McElhenney, have been dating for over a year. They later became engaged and were married in September in California.
Wikipedia says Mac.