It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Huh, even without all the in-jokes? I think the highlights have been Bird Law and the Christmas episode, and I think those were fairly recent. They might be colouring my recollection. I know season one was definitely more subtle than the recent seasons. Charlie was almost a human in the beginning.

Bird Law was great. But the Night Man/ Day Man songs can still make me laugh, just by thinking about them :)

I still sing Night Man sometimes when I’m washing dishes or whatever. Which inevitably leads to singing Day Man. Let’s just say that the Ahhh-ahh-ahhhs aren’t necessarily appreciated domestically.

Just two men sharing the night, it may seem wrong but it’s so right!

No, all of you are wrong. The best moment is “Wildcard, Bitches!!!”

In season one in the episode “Charlie gets an abortion”, they are in a toy store with Charlie’s kid. He sees the waitress and is trying to impress her by saying he is a Big Brother. When they cut back to his kid for a second, he is holding a gun to the back of another kid’s head. That was the moment when I knew I had found something truly special.

I agree. That episode is non-stop awesome.

Which episode is that, so I can find it, please?

“The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis”, Season 4, Episode 2. It’s my go-to episode when introducing other people to Sunny.

Season 4, Episode 2: The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis

edit: Late…

You can’t pull a wildcard when I already have my shirt off. That should be a rule.

Nightman/Dayman ep is my favorite by far. “Sweet Dee’s Dating a Retarded Person.” Every scene is gold.

Okay, “The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis” was fantastic. Totally loved it. :)

The Gang Gives Frank An Intervention is also a classic. It has everything - the gang yelling at each other, a crazy new character, and an innocent bystander who gets caught up in the madness.

Awesome!

Season 1 and part of 2, should be here today from Netflix , very excited to go home.

Finished Season 1, and going to start Season 2 tonight, love the dark humor in this show.

My favorite moment of all is when Mac crosses the line in front of the abortion clinic because the pro-lifers have hotter chicks. So, so wrong.

Hahaha, that is a great scene.

Last night’s episode was great. I’d not seen any with Brian Unger as the lawyer dude, but the girlfriend showed me the Kitten Mittons episode after that and I was DYING. :)

Charlie’s uncle the lawyer was so good in last night’s episode.

Those look like my hands, right?