It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Funny, I thought the last two episodes weren’t as good. It was funny to get see Dennis knocked down a peg though by Hotty McNewslady, though.

I watched a few of the Comedy Central reruns back to back last night and really enjoyed the one where Frank and Mac were auditioning models for their billboard while Charlie and Dee were working on viral videos involving Green Man, racist caricatures and volleyballs.

Hahaha, yes, seeing Dee get smacked in the face with a volleyball is endlessly entertaining.

I thought the Chardee MacDennis was the best episode in a long time. Would have been nice to have it an hour long, so they could expand on their rules more.

I’ll be happy if they just revisit it in a later season!

Thought this season has been great. I had to pause the scene with Charlie and Dennis filing the police report, because I was laughing too hard.

Maybe it was because I am exhausted, but last night’s (the Gang Gets Trapped) knocked it out of the park.

I’ve always thought the show works best against a backdrop of sane people.

Between Dennis acting sane and the supposedly sane unseen family everything they did struck me as funny.

How have we NOT been caught yet!?

Yeah, this was a terrific episode.

Ya, “The Gang Gets Trapped” was hilarious. Glen Howerton (Dennis) was a riot.

“Nobody’s thinking. Everybody’s just talking over each other with one idiotic idea after another until finally we find ourselves in a situation where we’ve broken into somebody’s house and the homeowner is home. I’m sick of it, Dee. We’ve got to examine our process.”

That really was solid gold all the way through. The random bits we got of the hamburger shop where they came up with the plan, Mac and Charlie arguing about chips, Dee splitting Charlie and Mac up, Frank’s general craziness…destined to be a classic.

“Was it weird that they were Asian?”

I didn’t 100% love it, but I did feel the entire episode was a 22 minute setup for the last scene, and I think it was worth it.

That and the crazy banter with Mac & Charlie made the episode.

“I’m a Swedish plumber!”

I nearly lost it at Mac and Charlie arguing over the chips. Good episode.

Please oh please someone make an animated gif of Charlie doing the turpentine dance.

Careful, it’s a big’n.

Awesome!! Thanks!

I. LOVE. YOU.

Dennis’ reactions are almost as good as what Charlie’s doing.

May I post this in the animated gifs thread, or do you think it would take too long to load?

Go for it. All bets are off in that thread.

The whole sequence is way better with bland dance music. The delayed revelation that they’re huffing turpentine is absolutely hilarious.

And then Dee and Frank come in, and you think they’re going to jump Charlie and Dennis about the dangers of huffing turpentine, but instead they join right in. I remember telling my partner that I love that the show has no character who is the moral center.