It's HONEY time again!

Running a bit late this year! But I have harvested this year’s batch of honey.

Respond here if you haven’t ever gotten one of my annual batches of honey and I’ll randomly pick a few people to send some jars to if you’d like.

Cheers!

I had no idea this was a thing. I love honey! I eat it mostly with peanut butter on wheat bread. SO GOOD.

Folks, you’ll wanna get on this. Unable to find a way to say this that doesn’t sound at least just a little bit creepy, Brad’s honey is truly fabulous and it was one of my favorite things I ate last year.

Indeed. It’s honestly the best honey I have ever tasted. I envy you first timers.

Ooh! I’ve never had the pleasure and would love to sample some.

Thanks for the kind offer, Brad.

Surely it can’t be better than KFC’s honey sauce where honey is the third ingredient!?

Who who who, Brad makes honey?

That’s amazing. I’m with Kemper, that sounds like a marvelously kind offer.

Out of curiosity, how much does your harvest yield? I’ve never known someone who collected their own, so am curious.

Heck yes! Please toss my hat in the hat-container.

I have never partaken of Brad’s honey (that DOES sound creepy) and I would love to throw my name into the hat also!

Sign me up. I am fond of all bee-related products.

I’d love some honey!

What Armando and Rich said, Brad’s got some prime bee puke. Good eating to the winners and condolences to the rest.

puts on fake mustache

Me too!

Okay fine I already had some. It was really good! I mostly ate it on a spoon, but also had some on toast.

Since I’ve always wanted some but have always also been too shy to post, I’m finally breaking out of my box. :) Bonus: I’ll give your aircraft priority handling. ;) But really, this is such a neat thing!

I use honey as a sweetener alot. I would love to try some of yours.

I’ve been the receiver of Brad’s honey and I’ll never have anyone else’s. Count me in unless you want to spread the love to new people!

I would love to get some.

I’ve never had any, but I’ve heard such excellent things that I will put my hat in the ring. Or my name in the hat.

I didn’t know this was a thing. I would like to steal some delicious bee sweat.

Being way oversees, I won’t bother you with intercontinental mailing and all. Just posting to say I think it’s a real cool hobby to have, not in the least because bees are apparantly having lots of trouble surviving at the moment!