It's HONEY time again!

Jeez, and honey is expensive. So expensive, I rarely buy it these days. So by all means, throw my name into the pot!

I’d love to get some as well. Thanks in advance.

Thats very nice of you - I also live on the wrong continent, and the last time Brad sent me something for free, I ended up having pay a rather hefty sum for it, since our border tax patrol thing caught it, and wanted money for its value, which certainly was NOT ZERO! :-D Anyways, just wanted to say its a really nice gesture.

I’ll throw my name into Brad’s honey pot.

Wait…what? Yeah, I guess I did mean that.

Thanks guys!

This Summer we had a lot of good weather so we got more than we usually do. I plan to go through the thread this weekend.

Hopefully no one feels too weird getting honey from a stranger. ;)

Last time you sent me some honey, I rubbed it on my crotch.

No one is shocked. At all.

I as well would like to receive bee processed nectar from a stranger.

Oh goodness, we all love honey here at the household. My two year old thinks it’s mana from heaven. We’re in Blighty, but will be in the States for xmas, if the Michigan address is better. It last thousands of years, I hear!

Or about two weeks.

I’m just saying. I’m super comfortable getting honey from a stranger.

Well it is kind of from a Galactic Honey Civilization. I’d be comfortable.

I got some… 2 years ago? But if you have enough I’d love another little jar. :)

I’d love some! :D

How are the hives doing? Last I heard some punks trashed them :(

Please add me to the random draw! I always miss this so glad you’re mixing up the method this year. Thank you!

If I didn’t miss out I would love to be added to the hat!

Sounds good guys. I’ll put this together during the Thanksgiving break (aka when the slave labor arrives home from college) and be PMing for shipping info. ;)

I would like a shot. I am not big on sweets, but my wife loves honey.

Thanks Brad, very cool.

Where else can you get honey from free-range bees? This is awesome. :D

This last year I had 5 bee hives and got about 70 pounds of honey total from them. I don’t aggressively harvest but this year was a good year as my sons hve gotten old enough to help with the processing.

It was an unusually good season.