It's Like a Flamewar With a Forum Troll, but With an Eventual Winner

Bingo. The best thing to happen is for this to get Dugg or something, and for a lot of folks from his district to donate. Because getting the support/votes of a lot of people who aren’t from his area is contrary to the ideal.

It’s too bad he has plans and ideas like every wannabe candidate (this time it’s different!!!11!). If he was running solely on the desire to remove a stupid part of the establishment, even I might donate.

The feds really wouldn’t be able to examine motive. They would just scare you enough that you slipped up and then get you on obstruction of justice or something. Less actual investigative and judicial work for them that way.

I’m donating just cos I used to know Arlen Siegfried when I lived in Kansas. Kind of a dipshit.

Awesome:

Bad Policy? You mean policy that you don’t like. I’m sure you think the incumbent has better policy, but damn it’s a good thing not everyone agrees with you.

I don’t live in Kansas, so I have no idea if he has better policy. Possibly not.

Careful… we don’t take kindly to that conservative talk around here.

Remove the establishment… and rid schools of intelligent design?

Looks like he’ll hit his number easily – he’s only a few hundred donations away at this point, and he’s still got a week and a half.

Well, that’s more of a socially-conservative thing. I’m not really down with that crowd, either.

Me neither, but it’s one of those worthless things that I thought might get everyone riled up about defeating.

[EDIT] What a terrible sentence. Saved for future generations.

Holy crap… he was only around the mid-point when I checked his site earlier today.

I gave him $9. Seeing someone with enough of a clue to put up a decent page was worth that.

I just donated $50.00 and for the sake of QT3 I just split that up into 1 for me and 4 proxy for dirty filthy foreigners like YOU.

Colombia. Nay, the world, thanks you.

He’s already “revised” his stance on immigration. Does anyone know what this guy really stands for, besides becoming a minor web celebrity for a couple of days?

Where’s it say that? Because it’d be epic.

Young idealist wants to change the world, but already a flip-flopping hypocrite within 72 hours. Is the right-wing conspiracy squeezing him on this yet?

I totally need to run for some office, but I’ll put all my positions up on a web store with tracking info.

Whatever position gets the most money is the one I’ll stick too. No refunds if your position lost.

We welcome a new era of global cooperation.

Wait, wait, a minor city official makes a derivative webcomic and now you guys are throwing money at him so he can file to run as an independent and then lose massively against an incumbent Republican in rural Kansas? Is there something here I’m not seeing?

-Tom