It's that special time of year

Sometimes it isn’t about having the option to eating all three at once. It’s about being forced to share one of your lovely popcorn tins with other people, competitive people, people who would rip the lid off and dive in, eating your favorite flavor before you even get a chance to think twice. Sometimes you have to make concessions and choose only one flavor, and you have to eat your way through this flavor as fast as you can if you really expect to get any at all. Sometimes, it’s war. Where do you stake your claim?

i’m a huge kettle corn fan.
i’ve had the Dale And Thomas Popcorn, and the kettle corn was really good, but seems you can’t just order one flavor from them.

don’t really care for any of the fancy stuff ;)

YES.

They have different kinds and flavors now, but I still like the original milk chocolate.

Oh man. I need to get some. Sadly the nearest H&D is like an hour away from me and there’s a blizzard. God damn mother nature.

Cheese popcorn is the best popcorn. Two meals in one, with the cheese cement that builds up on the fingers.

Cheesy bacon popcorn would rule the universe, but I’ve never found any locally.

At Christmastime, it’s Kettle Corn, specifically made outside in a huge hot cauldron. If you live near Hersheypark, go to Christmas Candylane and you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Yes, it is. This thread really has me wanting some now, but I don’t think there are any H&D’s anywhere nearby. That’s one of the things I miss about living in Medford, Oregon – I used to live right down the street from the main store.

Somebody send me some! :(

Amen. Preach it, sister Athryn.

There are multiple flavors to please everyone.

You eat all that cheddar popcorn and leave the carmel to those bastard invaders.

There’s a H&D store in the ginormous mall near my office. I may have to try the Moose Munch, even though I’m trying to cut out the sugar.

It has 0 calories, right?

Christmas calories don’t count Jerri! Come on, it’s well documented that Christmas snacks are healthy and you should “partake” in order to be more jolly.

Popcorn? At Christmas? You guys are nuts.

WTF is wrong with you people? PLAIN. Home-popped + salt is unbeatable.

Poll needs a stale option.

I am firmly of the mindset that if you eat a bag of something that has lots of calories in one sitting they don’t count.

True, although I generally don’t go for salt. Well, maybe a dusting.

Still have an old air popper somewhere.