It's that time of the year again...

iPhone Tennis announced.

Yes, it’s easy to do that with an OLED display, but the apple watch automatically turns on when you look at it, so I reckon they didn’t think it was necessary.

Engage Mute, Mr. Sulu!

What is the reason for coming into a thread and declaring they will mute the thread? Just honestly curious. Seems like an odd thing to do.

IGNORED!!!

Blast! Now you’ll never know what I got you for your birthday!

Quick, someone quote Scott so I can see what he said.

NEURAL

That’s hit or miss on the Series 0. Perhaps it’s improved a lot with all the fancy new accelerometer improvements.

So, new big iPhone that everyone predicted was announced (XS and XS Max, yikes - very dudebro). But not the rumoured cheaper LCD one that was supposed to sit in the middle? Or did I miss that? Maybe they’ll announce it after they finish hyping the “good” phones.

Happy to help:

You left out the part about the way his face blushes from tender kisses and the way it catches the glow from a 144hz gaming monitor, but then you are a gentleman.

A12 iPad plz.

LOL that’s awesome.

He said yes? He must’ve said yes! CONGRATULATIONS!

richvr_and_scott_married

Galaga. What the hell am I looking at. That looks stressful.

You’re not millenial enough to handle it.

Nobody is that millenial.

Ha. Bit of free time today, @stusser?

Glad I didn’t take time out of work to watch it. I will probably take the afternoon of the iPad/Mac event off, though.

Apple Watch was a bit of a nice surprise, but the iPhone stuff was all extensively leaked months ago and pretty much what everybody expected.

@RichVR: Long conference calls!