It's the 20:20 Movie Frame Game of 2019!

Thought I was a goner. Strangers: Prey at Night it is!

Pretty traditional stalker/slasher, but I thought it had a couple of nice sequences…the pool scene in the 60 above being a definite one of them.

No more frames. Take it away, @tomchick!

Yeah, the pool bit was pretty memorable and I recognized that shot the instant I saw it. I mostly hate the Strangers movies, but I really liked the finale of Strangers 2. There’s nothing quite like a badass flaming truck to cap off your dopey slasher movie!

I won’t be able to post a frame until Tuesday night, so everyone bear with me. I’ll try to make it a good one!

-Tom

Oh, hey, I have a question for you guys. In what movie will you see this at the 20:20?

-Tom

Is that from Shame (2011)?

I think that’s Ben Affleck and Liv Tyler on the oil rig in Deep Impact.

Checking my notes here, I show that there have been…let’s see…zero correct guesses!

-Tom

Michael Fassbinder + drab cold streets = The Snowman?

I’ll guess The Hitman’s Bodyguard

You got it, even though you snubbed poor little Rebecca Ferguson on the left side of the screen. The frames are shots of Fassbinder and Ferguson, which isn’t a bad set of shots for a movie to present. So enjoy these two very attractive people, because looking at pictures of them is far better than having to sit through The Snowman. Here’s Ferguson driving a car at night.

Here’s Fassbinder looking all serious and concerned about serial killers in Norway.

His level of concern is slightly amplified in the 80:80.

Here’s Ferguson driving a car while dead.

Over to Mr. Hoglund. Ha ha, you saw The Snowman? It sounds like you might have dodged that one.

-Tom

The Snowman was absolutely terrible if I remember correctly.

“Harry Hole”

Oh god, I forgot that was his name! How could I forget Harry Hole? That’s like forgetting Jeep Hanson or Baker Dill.

You remember 100% correctly. And to think it’s the same gentleman who directed Let the Right One In and Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. Egad.

-Tom

I did manage to dodge The Snowman, word got out that it was a total stinker before it opened here.

I’ll try to have some new screens up tonight.

In what movie could you possibly see this 20:20?

Annihilation?

Oh, yeah. Most def.

Yup - every shot is a giveaway in this one:

40:40

60:60

80:80

100:100

Over to you @anonymgeist

I’ve been meaning to revisit that one. I felt like I should have liked it more than I did at the time.

I’ll have a new frame up tonight after work.

The new 20:20

That’s Columbus, and we already did it. #2127 on the list.