It's the 20:20 Movie Frame Game of 2019!

In what movie will you see this at the 20:20?

-Tom

It’s that little known indie horror film, The Faucet.

In what movie will you see this at the 40:40?

-Tom

Ratcatcher?

That is not a correct guess, but it’s one I like a lot. I wonder how well Ratcatcher holds up after Morvern Caller, which I liked, and You Were Never Really Here, which I lurved.

-Tom

In what movie will you see this at the 60:60?

-Tom

In what movie will you see this at the 80:80?

-Tom

I’m terrified that nobody has come up with the answer. Aterrados.

Finally someone comes through. Buncha slackers in this thread. Sheesh. Let’s go over what everyone but @marquac epic failed at, shall we?

The 20:20:

I mean, early on, Aterrados is basically a horror movie about plumbing. Here’s @Jason_Levine getting it right except for the actual title:

Yep, pretty much. Admittedly, the 40:40 might not be as much of a giveaway unless I remind you what this child is about to see through a dining room window.

Aterrados is nothing if not a cautionary tale about taking shortcuts through people’s backyards.

Now this next one should really shame you guys. Yeah, sure, he looks like Jack Nicholson, but if you look closely you can tell it’s not Jack Nicholson, but an Argentinian version of Jack Nicholson. How can you forget this guy and what happens to him?

Actually, I don’t remember what happens to that guy. But how can you forget what happens to this woman at this crack in the wall?

Finally, we have the dude from the first and last scene, looking forlorn because apparently me and @marquac are the only people in this thread to have seen Aterrados.

So here you go and you’re welcome:

https://www.shudder.com/movies/watch/terrified/4436477

Over to @marquac!

-Tom

Okay, I’ll have a frame up in about 20, maybe 30 minutes.

Here is the new 20:20

Is that a quiet place?

It is not A Quiet Place.

Tom already did Thelma - that’s the shot that’s obviously from Norway.

I must not have typed Thelma correctly into the spreadsheet when checking. Darn it. Well, no need to post the rest of the frames. I guess you’re up @Soren_Hoglund.

Uh, I’m pretty sure you have to go again, @marquac. You can’t bunt by posting something that’s already been done!

-Tom

In my defence, I’m pretty dumb. I’ll have something up early this evening.

Did you just use a sports metaphor?

Yeah, I did a double take there myself. Not because he used a sports metaphor, but because he (apparently) used it correctly! ;)

Well, 3/4 correctly, but that’s impressive for Tom!