It's the 20:20 Movie Frame Game of 2019!

I … I think he did. This is truly the end times we are in. Dogs and cats, living together … mass hysteria.

I watched The Rapture and … ! it holds up, for what it is – a movie you really cannot predict where it will go, once it gets going --a movie that takes faith/belief/religion seriously, in the sense of not dismissively as blatantly anti-rational or even ignorant --a movie that includes prolicide (at child’s request, basically) and two failed suicide attempts, never mind the actual rapture - it’s in the title! --a movie that gets away with this rarely seen move, at just about the half-way mark:

vlcsnap-2019-03-11-17h22m21s449

The screenplay is not up to the calibre of The Player (as best as I can recall) but lots of interesting things going on - worth checking out…

How is that a sports metaphor? Do a lot of sportsters eat bunt cake or something?

-Tom

I see you have spelling issues.

Here is the new 20:20:

The Salvation?

It is not The Salvation.

3:10 to Yuma?

Perhaps The Sisters Brothers? (Not seen it, but aware of it as I loved the novel.)

@matttutor you have the correct answer. It is The Sisters Brothers. I’m not home at the moment so I will post the other frames a bit later.

Yeah me!

Let’s keep it going!

A new 20 emerges:

Mandy?

I never saw it and you beat me to it. Red Red Red.

Ha ha! Exactly @anonymgeist . Well done. Guessed before I even finished pulling the frames!

The 40 (that shouldn’t go in your mouth)

The 60

The 80 (our hero appears!)

The 100

The Sisters Brothers frames:

40:40

60:60

80:80

100:100

Okay, the less-than-helpful 20:20

Terminator: Genisys (or however it’s spelled. The one with Emilia Clarke in it.)

It is not Terminator: Genisys.

Hmm, is the shot tracking that bird? Or is it panning up out of a scene or panning down into a scene? In which case, a second earlier or later and we might have seen something relevant!

Still, I’ll give it a guess. Is it Premium Rush?

-Tom

Based on what Tom just said …

Bird Box?