It's time for an intervention

You probably shouldn’t post when you are this hormonal.

Yet another in Rob’s ongoing litany of wrongness.

Hormonal? He took your pun and ran with it… unless your pun was unintentional.

1000+ posts in four/five months? That’s a lot of opinion in a very short time.

This Raife dude is coming off as a real douche.

Not sure if a lot of the drama that inspired the original post came from the Movies section, but I feel like the vibe there has turned into a bit of a screechy cat fight, even more so than P&R recently.

I just wanna be here for when the thread gets locked!

Maybe he has a ranked list of 100 desserts that are better than pie.

Yeah, can’t we just keep the discussion to the Kerzain Kerazy.

Especially for someone who isn’t interested in discussing said opinions.

I would respond to this with a pithy and situationally appropriate Alien 3 quote, but I can’t remember a single line from it.

Just couldn’t resist on that last one.

It does seem like the mood of this board has been on an express elevator to hell; going down recently.

Were some of the OP’s posts the inspiration for the recent work that got Bill D excused from the table?

The thought never entered my mind but that list sounds right.

Qt3 is D0med.

Okay, now I KNOW you’re insane. Cookies without milk rated higher than cookies WITH milk? Yogurt rated higher than cookies? MADNESS!

Hmmm…not really.

But see you didn’t say which cookies with what milk. If you perfer dipping Chessmen into strawberry flavored soy milk instead of eating them plain, you have some serious issues that need to be worked out.

Aw, don’t get your feathers ruffled over a poultry little response like mine, buddy. I’m not tryin’ to egg you on and I’m certainly not intending to broast about my puns. I donno, I’m thinking maybe you’re too cooped up in front of your computer, maybe you should waddle on outside and comb bawk hen you’re ready.

Drama thread, is dramatic.

Ah, those were the innocent times…