It's time for the 2017 Quarterlies! Vote for Quarter to Three's Best Game of 2017

1. Logistical - Who knew a simplistic strategy puzzle game featuring trucks, roads and cities could be so damned compelling, but it is. To me at least. Most games only last a few hours with me. I’ve clocked dozens in this one.
  2. Star Fleet Armada Rogue Adventures - Sure, it looks like a throwback to the early 90s – intentionally so, it seems – this series of compelling minigames with an overarching exploratory narrative is just a delight to play.
  3. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - Media tie-in games can be such hit or miss, but this one was definitely a hit. Exceptional tactical combat, a varied and replayable campaign and fun multiplayer make this one truly special.
  4. Orbital Racer - A late entry into the year, nonetheless, it’s an amazing mix of three dimensions with the usual checkpoint racing we love so much. Gorgeous, with wicked AI, this game keeps me coming back to it.
  5. Starpoint Gemini Warlords - Take some Freelancer-style combat, mix it in with some mild 4X and RPG elements, and you have what could be a disaster with other games. Here, it works, there’s so much to do, and it’s just super fun to play.

Really close runner up:

Everspace - A very fun mix of combat and roguelike that frustrates me a lot, but it still a ton of fun to play.