J'ai une âme solitaire: Solitaire Boardgaming Megathread!

Played my first game of Deep Madness. I lowered a few of the monster card spawns as I read it was brutal by the rules.

9 turns. On turn 3 it seemed too easy and wish I had not turned down the spawn. Uh, on turn 5, one of my 4 characters was stuck in a space with 3 enemies and could not escape but also was running out of oxygen and so could not do any actions as she was also low on health and any action while low on oxygen could cause enough damage to kill her.

Sent an SMG dude to clear out those few baddies which he did but on turn 6 the stuck chic could only move to the space with the SMG dude and as he was also low on oxygen, neither could try to do much, but she tried one last time to fight her way out as they were becoming surrounded and could not last long. She attacked but had to roll a damage check from low oxygen beforehand and failed and died.I

Everyone has to live to win the scenario so that was it.

This is a very cool, very tough horror sci-fi game.

Lots of expansions with tons of monsters, both regular and Elite. Lots of variables in setup.

Most games I usually play once, put it away and pull out another but I instantly reset this as it creates a fun and exciting story as you play.