Jason McCullough's Ridiculous Oblivion Mod List - RTM Release

That’d be for it to run at all without horrible choppiness. Go ahead and start downloading, I’ll add QTP3 reduced in as an option in the V21 release tonight.

Updated to V21, see first post. Added option for video cards with less than 768MB of RAM.

Upgrading from V20 on is now easy, it’s just a batch file.

Release 21

• Added QTP3 Reduced back for low-memory video cards.
  • Updated Alchemy Advanced to 1.3.

A present for everyone for waiting!

• Dynamic Map lets you zoom in on the world map.
  • Enhanced Hotkeys has a way cool interface for setting up swaps of entire equipment sets.
  • Reneer’s Guard Overhaul makes the crime system less gamey and more sensible.
  • Sneaking Detection Recalibrated does shockingly obvious things to the sneaking system.

Updated to V22, see first post. Easy upgrade with a batch file.

Added Dynamic Map 2.1.1.
Added Enhanced Hotkeys 2.3.1.
Added OBSE Plugin MenuQue 9a.
Added Reneers Guard Overhaul 2.55.
Added SDR - Sneaking Detection Recalibrated 3.0.0.
Removed Attack and Hide Bundle Pack.
Removed No Psychic Guards.
Removed Super Hotkeys.

Thanks again for this :)
download on the road, test will follow !

m(U;U)m

Gonna have a go of this tonight, wish me luck!

Reviewing the thread, I see back in the middle of 2010 a bunch of people had problems with this and the Steam install of the game.

V20 on include a fix for that. For some reason the Steam version has newer last modified dates than most of the mods, so you have to update the last modified date on every mod you deploy. The final step in the install does it for you.

Jason you need to update the file link for: SDR_3_0_0_zip-37385-3-0-0.zip

to

Everything else is perfect.

Updated to V23, see first post.

• Updated Sneaking Detection Recalibrated to 3.1.

Note Sneaking Detection Recalibrated.ini has changed.

First off, I would like to thank you for all your hard work on this, it takes a lot of time and dedication to do as much as you have.

Okay, on to the question. In your readme you state,
7. Update the SET WINRARDIR line in 01Install.cmd to point to your WinRAR installation directory.
and
13. Update the SET OBLIVIONDIR line in 01Install.cmd to point to your Oblivion installation directory. This is usually %PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\oblivion if you’re using Steam, %PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion if not.

I found these in the 00eSetVariables.cmd but not in the 01Install.cmd. Am Imissing something here or has this changed?

Also, I would offer a suggestion to add a link to this site on your Readme that is posted on the web. I found it from a search and was trying to figure out where the heck all the .cmd files your were talking about were located. finally, my slow butt decided to do a search for Quarter to three and found the forum. :)

As previously stated. My thanks to you for taking time to do this. It is GREATLY appreciated!

Deathbot

The SET commands are in 00eSetVariables.cmd, yes, I need to update that in the readme.

Answered it myself. :)

This file appears to be missing from the Web Site. I attempted several times to download and received a missing file notification. I eventually got it a connection to it, but the .7z file was unreadable with both WinRAR and 7z.

Using the new file Map_Marker_Overhaul_3_9_3-26389-3-9-3.7z now, will update you if it works. Had to cancel out the 01install.cmd and restart it hope it all goes well.

He updated to 3.9.3. Until I do an update:

1. Go to the TESNexus page for it.
  2. Download 3.9.2, it’s still there at the bottom of the downloads listing.
  3. Rename the file to “Map_Marker_Overhaul_3_9_2-26389-3-9-2.7z” no quotes and put it in Downloads.
  4. Continue at “run sort downloads.cmd”.

Hotfixed V23 with the updated link to Map Marker Overhaul 3.9.2. Files changed:

1. Nexus Download Links.html link to it.
  2. 00cSortDownloads.cmd.
  3. 00dZGenerateSortedDownloadsFileList.cmd
  4. 12InstallInterface.cmd

There’s been some changes to patches since your last update. Unofficial mods patch is now v 16 and Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch 1.5.0 I couldn’t find the old downloads. What do you recommend i do?

I’ll update it tonight.

Much appreciated. Also. RAEVWD_SI_Edition-20053-1-7.7z and RAEVWD-20053-1-9-2.7z didn’t download automaticly with downthemall! It’s still there if you do it manually and some renaming. Guessing some links/names just changed. Or it might just be me.

Updated to V24, see first post.

1. Fixed link to Really Almost Everything Visible While Distant 1.9.2. Note the file is renamed.
  2. Fixed link to Really Almost Everything Visible While Distant Shivering Isles Edition 1.7. Note the file is renamed.
  3. Removed The Unofficial Oblivion Patch Supplemental v3.3.7.
  4. Updated Map Marker Overhaul to 3.9.3.
  5. Updated Unofficial Oblivion Patch to 3.4.0.
  6. Updated Unofficial Official Mods Patch to The Sixteenth.
  7. Updated Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch to 1.5.0.

How easy is this patch to install?

I just picked up the GOTY version and have not put it on my computer yet.

Downloading everything is a huge pain, but after that it’s easy.