Jason McCullough's Ridiculous Oblivion Mod List - RTM Release

Nevermind, just spotted your ZIP file! I spent way too much time on your main page rather than reading this thread

[INDENT]Jason: excellent resource, thank you very much.

Newb question: In reading your instructions, you reference several command files - but I can’t seem to locate where I get them. Example:

Update the SET WINRARDIR line in 00eSetVariables.cmd to point to your WinRAR installation directory.

Where do I find these? I don’t see their source referenced in your instructions.

Thanks![/INDENT]

wonderful!

I should take down the readme, far too many people get confused by it.

I’ll be honest I recently picked up the GOTY edition myself during the Steam sale. I looked for this thread, and after reading the readme I thought it looked like too much work so I’ve just been playing the stock game instead. Is there an easier way to go?

Install Nehrim instead?

The modpack really isn’t that hard. Maybe one night of work.

Whart’s Nehrim do? Is it a total conversion or a really good mod compilation?

It is a total conversion, but in german, be wary. There are english subtitles somewhere. Other than that, it’s a truly spectacular mod that shifts it more along the lines of the Gothic/Risen worlds than Elder Scrolls.

Jason, does your mod-pack contain this mod? It’s pretty cool allowing you to see through windows and such. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hybFXXPOiQ

No. Can’t remember why, there was a good reason at the time.

Extracted just fine for me; what are you using to extract it? How big is it?

You would think that every extractor would work alike, but I’ve seen weird results like that before.

So, I just got Oblivion. So far, downloading the mods, I’ve found most to be where they’re supposed to be. However, your list o’ mods has this http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5296 being at 1.4.0, and it’s now at 1.4.1. Can I safely use the manual updage for 1.4.1, or is there more I have to do with your program to make it work properly with the other mods?

Hotfixed in place; redownload the zip and extract it on top of the place you extracted the one before. Start at step #80.

Will that also work for SDR’s newer version?

4.0.3 should still be downloadable, just use that.

Since hubby decided to steal the Skyrim discs I figured I’d run oblivion again which meant grabbing this pack again.

Anyways, it appears that the latest redesign of tesnexus has broken all of the links in the download list. Thankfully I only had to search for a few, as I had most from the last time I ran this package.

Of the files I did need to download, the following two have been updated.

Reneers Guard Overhaul 2.55 -> 2.56
SDR - SneakingDetectin Recalibrated 3.1.0 -> 4.0.4

Thanks

Are you sure you were logged in with a premium account? I tried a few and they all worked for me.

I’m updating now.

Updated to V025, see first post.

Note there’s two entirely replaced and new INI files:
Data\Ini\Sneaking Detection Recalibrated.ini
Data\Ini\SDR Perks And Patches - Oblivion.ini

Updated Reneers Guard Overhaul to 2.56.
Updated SDR - Sneaking Detection Recalibrated to 4.0.4.

If you’re playing this I can’t recommend Game Companion over at FNVNexus enough - it makes Oblivion actually alt-tab correctly without hanging.

Hello Jason.

First, i’d like to thank you for your work ^^ !

Second, i must say i can’t use your compilation anymore. More precisely, i can’t use the filefront/gamefront download part: Since 05/2012, Downloads from France (and other countries) are no more autorized by them :(

link : http://www.gamefront.com/file-hosting-faq/

Does someone have an idea where i could download the mods affected ?