Jason's Ridiculous Oblivion Mod List

madly humps Lum’s leg

am i the only one that it still randomly crashes for?

I think is part of the strategy of Bethesda, first make a game that can apeal as many people as possible taking compromises, then make sure the game is heavily moddable so the dedicated minority have the game they really want.

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE HOTNESS

Link no worky.

Yeah, my webhost is flaking out this weekend. Anyone else want to host the torrent? I can email the file.

Yeah, I can host it. joeljohnson DONG googlemail

Sent, thanks!

edit: nvm, i suck at the intarweb! :(

edit2: Lum kicks ass! Thanks alot for compiling this huge list of mods :)

I think it’s safe to say that Lum hasn’t been loved this much since he posted the WW2OL IRC logs, way back when.

LINK!
LINK!
LINK!
LINK!
LINK!

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE HOTNESS

Hmmm it’s not working for me.

I’ve got the torrent, but there are no seeds.

I actually meant gmail. Sorry about that. That said, the torrent on your site doesn’t open for me.

OK, I went ahead and popped it on a remotely hosted site so this should work fine, with trackers and everything:

NEW TORRENT… GO TO PAGE 5 FOR NEW HOTNESS

Much thanks to the wacky GoonTech™ powering the tracker for getting this off the ground.

I’ve played the complete package for about an hour. Only noticed one issue on my end, a huge polygon instead of the first bow you loot of the skeleton in the tutorial. Deactivating “Rusty Weapons” fixed.

Awesome. I am are a downloader.

Strange, I’m picking up 19 peers, no seeds.

That’s because he’s superseeding. . . it’s more efficient.

Thanks very much for putting this together Lum. Not that it’s downloaded yet, but I’m sure it’ll be awesome when it finally does.