Jean-Claude Van Johnson: Amazon and Jean-Claude Van Damme make a series

Let me know when the season is over. I can borrow my brother’s Amazon log-in and binge watch it at that time. :) I’m happy I voted for this pilot to become a series way back when they showed the pilot.

All of the episodes are available. They dumped them at once instead of doling them out weekly like with The Grand Tour.

Too bad she is a Cosby denier.

4 episodes in, I want to watch the entire HUCK film now. :)

Okay…that ending? LOL!

Yeah EPIC ending, I dunno if we deserve a season 2, it was just too awesome.

One question I have: did Filip end up dead during Episode 4? I was kind of hoping he’d make a return in the finale. Maybe I misunderstood what happened somewhere along the way.

Filip: He used the time travel device. His TIMECOP dreams came true.

From my understanding: I think he’s dead. But it’s not very clear. It could go both ways. I think Filip when to the future to “train” and diet to be able to save himself. But since the future him died, I think he’s dead.

Well, the show got cancelled by Amazon.

One amazing season, sad to see it axed so early, I wonder if they would have stuck with the sci-fi angle for season 2.

I was waiting to watch all these when Season 2 was finished. Dang it.

You should really still watch it -excellent television.

This seems at least a little off:

Catastrophe is a Channel 4 (old fashioned ad supported linear TV) show that is distributed in the US by Amazon. If Amazon don’t pick it up after season four (and Horgan and Delaney have said they’re not sure they even want to do another season), Channel 4 probably will.

I watched the first episode of this yesterday and laughed my ass off. It is completely awesome television. JCVD is just so charismatic and him playing himself is probably the best “character” he’s ever played.

It was a fantastic Amazon series, and the humor was just perfect imho. Also Timecop is a great movie. :D

Have you seen JCVD (the movie?). That’s the best version of him playing himself I’ve seen. Although this one is a lot funnier.

Yes, I did see JCVD and that made this all the better! I’m looking forward to watching the rest of this series even though it probably won’t ever get any more beyond the six episodes, which is sad.

The Timecop gags in the first episode are awesome.

I think Jean-Claude Van Johnson is what I was hoping for originally with JCVD.