Jessica's book on Slashdot

Microsoft sux0rs.

My preferred distro of Linux is superior to yours in every possible way, moron.

How much did Bill Gates pay you to say that?

First Post!!1!!

That’s /. for you. They talk about everything except the book, :D.

But I love 'em, anyway.

Does it still cost $120.00 and your second born child to purchase, Jessica? :wink:

Does it still cost $120.00 and your second born child to purchase, Jessica? :wink:[/quote]

I picked it up from Barnes and Noble for 23 plus shipping. But it seems to have dropped a couple of bucks in the last 24 hours, ugh. This is about par for the course, I bought GalCiv for $50 (including shipping) off of the website then saw it for $30 from gogamer like a day later.

Oh here is the link for the book:

– Xaroc

Does it still cost $120.00 and your second born child to purchase, Jessica? :wink:[/quote]

I picked it up from Barnes and Noble for 23 plus shipping. But it seems to have dropped a couple of bucks in the last 24 hours, ugh. This is about par for the course, I bought GalCiv for $50 (including shipping) off of the website then saw it for $30 from gogamer like a day later.

Oh here is the link for the book:

– Xaroc[/quote]

It fluctuates beteen $21 and $23 on BN, depending on the rank, I think. Yesterday for several hours, it was ranked between 60 and 80 in per hour sales, so the price was at around $21. Right now, the rank is 409 and the price is $23.99.

But please, keep your first born. I insist. I REALLY insist.

I had actually offered my second born, but your double “insist” makes me believe you would not be happy with my offspring. As if he/she would be defective or unacceptable for trade. I was going to buy 10 copies, but now I am only going to pick up one. :P