Jesus lives!

And I didn’t even consider that.Yes, I am afraid I will have to be quite operational in this thread now.

I had a t-shirt just like that. A little old lady said she didn’t understand the T-Shirt but she approved.

Didn’t he gnaw off his own hand to free himself? You know, after they drilled the holes.

He got better.

Horrible quality, fantastic song.
John Prine is a Goddam American Treasure.

So umm, has anyone heard from Teiman today. Should we be… worried?

Oh Discourse said he posted good. No Missing Person report needed.

Jesus_Saves

(Finally a thread I can use all of these in…)

Ooh, would you like to see my Jesus Fucking Christ pic?!

It’s a personal fav!

I can see how this thread could get really nasty. I have seen memes and gifs that I would like to post, but I will not. Out of respect for some of the people here. Maybe we shouldn’t get too crazy. This from a hard atheist with anger issues. :)

It’s already nasty. You all need to sit back and think about how someone who believes in Jesus might react to this thread. Are the laughs you are getting really worth it?

Yep. 5

I am not sure you are serious. Re-read the opening post and tell me that is a post by your average believer in Jesus.

I’m an atheist, but I don’t go out of my way to offend the religious. I’m not sure what the point of this pile-on is.

I just wanted to make sure Teiman was okay. That sounded like a umm, indulgent post of not the alcohol variety. The rest is… bleh.

Wait… Dinklage and Goggins are in a movie together?

Sign me right the fuck up.

This made me think, would Jesus be offended by this thread? I didn’t really see much in the way of negativity or insults. And if Jesus isn’t offended, should people that believe in him be?

I asked Jesus if he was offended by this thread, hoping he gets back to me soon. But considering he still hasn’t responded to me about that pony request when I was twelve, I’m not holding my breath.