Jet Li movies like the Rise to Honor commercial?

I’ve seen the commercial for Jet Li’s upcoming Rise to Honor videogame a number of times now, and was just wondering if anyone had suggestions on any of his movies having a similar visual style to the commercial.

Kiss of the Dragon. The opening scene in the hotel is awesome.

I haven’t seen the commercial, but the best Jet Li movies are:

New Legend of Shaolin
Legend of Fong Sai Yuk
Once Upon a Time in China (only the first one)
High Risk
Fist of Legend

People seem to like Hero as well, but I thought it was sorta dull (at least fightscene-wise. It looked pretty). His american movies are objectively awful, with Kiss of the Dragon being so dull it should have been exclusive to video.

And the second. But not the third through fifth, some of which have another lead anyway. And Once Upon a Time in China and America is just an embarrassment for anyone associated with it.

What, no Kung Fu Cult Master? :)

None of those are areally like the ad. The ad is him walking tino a bar/lobby and just taking guys down without missing a step. And its in slow motion, kin of, and it played backwards. That part doesn’t really matter though.

Yeah, I know. The scene that’s most like that ad is actually Chow Yun Fat’s restaurant shootout in The Killer. Jet Li doesn’t usually get to be that cool and badass, though. The western films he’s been in try for that style, but most of them are pretty bad. Kiss of the Dragon is probably the best of that lot, and it’s not even American. You might also want to check out The Bodyguard from Beijing and High Risk. The first is a (better) ripoff of Kevin Costner’s The Bodyguard. The latter is a (worse) ripoff of Die Hard.

Yeah, I know. The scene that’s most like that ad is actually Chow Yun Fat’s restaurant shootout in The Killer. Jet Li doesn’t usually get to be that cool and badass, though. The western films he’ve been in try for that style, but most of them are pretty bad. Kiss of the Dragon is probably the best of that lot, and it’s not even American. You might also want to check out The Bodyguard from Beijing and High Risk. The first is a (better) ripoff of Kevin Costner’s The Bodyguard. The latter is a (worse) ripoff of Die Hard.[/quote]

Kiss of the Dragon even had those cool briefcase guns from Ghost in the Shell.

Rise to Honor reminded me a bit of High Risk/Meltdown. It had a fairly even mix of shoot-outs and martial arts combat.

Though no beatings with a duck.