John Wick: Chapter 2

We’re not quite to the weekend but Chapter 2 is currently holding at 90% on RT (54/6).

Seeing it at 10 AM tomorrow. CAN’T FUCKING WAIT.

I think I am going to do two movies this weekend. Split one day, Chapter 2 the other. Really excited.

I’m doing John Wick 2 and then Lego Batman tomorrow, right after the other. It’ll be the best day.

Just got home from seeing it. It’s a bit predictable in places, but it has some laughs and I really, really liked some of the fight scenes. I think I would rank it just a hair below the first one simply because I had really low expectations for the first one and my expectations for the sequel were considerably higher.

I seriously had NO IDEA. NONE.

I thought, three years ago, “Keanu Reeves action movie? I’ve had my fill thanks. Pass.”

WHO KNEW?!?!?

Yes! Exactly. If it wasn’t for the movie podcast picking it, I doubt I would have gone to see it. I was really happy to see my theatre with about 15 seats right up at the front empty. Can’t wait to see what the Thursday numbers are going to be like.

I was in the same boat. Not really interested until several friends told I, specifically, would love it. They were right.

I’m watching the first one now in preparation for the second. Soooooooo excited.

Me too!

-xtien

Supernatural gif yay!

I collect those exclusively for Brian Rubin responses.

True story.

-xtien

That was God damned fantastic.

So would that mean you’ve… Split the weekend?

— Alan

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder556/64991556.jpg

The kids and I are seeing a double-header this weekend: Lego Batman and John Wick 2. They loved the first one as much as I did, so it was an easy sell. :)

I did that very thing today, and it was fabulous.

I really liked John Wick 2.

I need a spoiler answer. My wife just couldn’t bring herself to watch John Wick I after the first time, because she just couldn’t stand to see the puppy get hurt. Can someone tell me if no dogs are harmed in JW2? I need it on good authority otherwise I’ll be seeing this by myself.

Saw it with my girlfriend today. She took me as an early Valentines Day outing.

No were dogs harmed.

I liked the movie almost as much as the first one.

Box Office Mojo is estimating that Chapter 2 took in $30,015,000 for the weekend.