John Wick: Chapter 2

Credits are rolling as I type this. Good movie, better than the first for me. Better pacing. I wasn’t too keen to see part 2, but my wife loved the first and forced my hand, which is good because it was good.

I wish I had MoviePass back when this had been released last year. I’d have watched it 3-4 times in the theater. Such a fun time, can’t WAIT for the next (and I think final?) chapter.

I randomly also just watched this today, burning some spare credit on Google Play to get a copy. That was fucking excellent. Really loved Ruby Rose, the Continental in Rome, so many of the shots (the concert, the catacombs, the subway fight, the hall of mirrors). . . damn that was awesome through and through.

I do hope that they kinda let Wick “rest” after #3–give him a more definitive conclusion and let others move forward in the world, if they want to continue (e.g., with the TV show or what have you). Poor guy’s been through some shit!

These movies are not for me, I guess. I can watch any cheesy Liam Neeson action movie, but the Wick movies are so over the top and lacking in any sort of tension that they just bore me to tears and I lose interest almost immediately.

John Wick 3 one year from today!

Should we start a new thread?

While I did like the first more than the second, I also loved the second, so I’m super excited about the third.

Yes. I started this one. Go right ahead and start the next one so weirdos like me can avoid it.

-xtien

Number 3 includes a horse!

OOOMMGGG

This just means we’ll have to see the horse die, like everything else John cares about. :(

Can we please?

-xtien

Can we please…re-title that other thread to not be dumb?

As if. All terrible thread titles all the time! Now that’s dad’s gone, we can Thunderdome forever!

So he was your dad. I had my suspicions.

Pitch Meeting John Wick Chapter 2. He had me laughing so hard.

Hide the eyes

John Wick: Chapter 2 Pitch Meeting - YouTube

That was excellent. Thank you for the link, @Rock8man.