Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey for Governor of Minnesota - 2006

Apologies if this has already been posted:

Jonathon “The Impaler” Sharkey for Governor of Minnesota - 2006

You know, I suggest that you stop apologizing and start searching the forums. Browsing your other posts makes my head explode. It’s like you’re not a person, but an automated link-posting apology-making spam robot.

Search doesn’t always work to sniff out previous posts, friend. When it doesn’t, this happens.

Apologies put in place to avoid any frustration or hurt feelings. Damned if I do, or don’t, looks like.

If you make a reasonable effort to check if something has been posted and don’t come up with anything, just post it. Hurt feelings? Are you kidding me? Look at this line you just wrote:

You just said that you apologize in advance in case someone gets their feelings hurt because you posted something that may have already been discussed. Think about that for a minute.

Oh, and the frustration. I’ll tell you what’s frustrating, someone who posts repeated, random links with limited or no input of their own and apologizes in every one. You’re basically a newsbot. An emo newsbot.

Look at your recent posting history. What are you contributing besides random news links? You rarely even stick around a thread to talk about what you’ve posted. Do you have a personality? Serious question.

Back onto the topic posted, wow. Somehow I don’t think Minnesota will be electing a Satanic priest anytime soon.

Oh sure, you say that now, Qenan. But I bet you used to think they never would have elected a professional wrestler either. :)

Apologies if that crack had already been posted.

-Tom

I’ll vouch for Tom’s apology.

I’ve searched your past posts, and all you seem to do is vouch for Tom’s apologies. Do you have anything else to say? Do you even have an apology to vouch for besides Tom’s?

I’ll vouch for Matthew’s vouching for Tom’s apology.

Apologies if this has already been vouched for.