Joss Whedon? Seriously?

Seriously, what am I missing as “unhinged” on that feed?

Regular outspoken liberalism looks like “unhinged” behavior for someone sitting on the other side.

(Note: I didn’t read his whole feed, maybe something is hiding on there that I’m not seeing.)

I don’t see anything recent that I would consider “unhinged,” just definitely a lot of outspoken liberalism as arrendek suggested. But he said something back in January 2017 that prompted me to reply “Holy shit, Joss, that’s literally demented - and not in a black comedy way. It really makes me rethink my opinion of you.” (I’m bad at Twitter and couldn’t find the tweet I replied to.)

While I was searching for his original tweet, I ran across a post of his (not a retweet) from December of caricature of Paul Ryan depicting Ryan with blood running from his mouth like vampire fangs. I wouldn’t consider that “unhinged” either, but I would consider it needlessly personal and antagonistic.

I don’t think you are bad at twitter, I think the original tweet has been deleted. Found your reply easily by searching by the data you posted, but there’s no link to whatever you replied to.

Yeah, I don’t see anything too over the top now, like I was referring to – but he’s had some crazy whoppers, which he probably deleted. Completely deranged conspiracy theory truther-stuff.