Jpinard is...the Frog Whisperer!

Quite the opposite, It was disappointing to find that you let the raccoons live. And I feel cats deserve something harsher than a hose, but I understand that opinions vary.

I had the opposite impression - that you went out of your way to make sure no animals were harmed. That’s more humane than most people would be, that’s for sure.

My father used to trap squirrels and drown them in a pail of water. It made me furious when I found out. Compared to him you are a saint, JP.

Yeah, as everyone else is saying: far from it. As for the cat in particular, I keep a water bottle handy should my own need a little reminder of propriety in the household.

I wish! That would have been awesome! In that case it would have been all pictures of Tom feeding frogs and fish :) I just love the reactions of other people who get to experience this for themselves.

That’s a great article.

As someone who only occasionally happens across a frop-related thread, it’s nice to have the whole story in one place too.

Should have said “hops into”.

Terrific article! All hail the frop bog!

Wonderful piece, @tomchick, and really neat to get the background and photos of the frop bog, @jpinard!

I liked it.

Wonderful piece @tomchick, and it was great you shared that @jpinard. Wonderfully done, and may the treatment always keep pace you age.

Plus frogs are great. My son loves them, we’ve even got a small one for the fish tank. Neat to hear about the work you do to keep the bop going.

Nice article. I’m not sure how much non-gaming related writing Tom has published, but it’s really refreshing to see his considerable talents put to use in a format that isn’t critical, nitpicky, or jaded. (Please know I don’t mean offense by that, it’s what the job calls for - I love Tom’s gaming writing too)

That’s what I call a lovely read. Cuppa tea (well, a pot!), and learning more about Jeff and all things bop!

It was nice to see pictures too (of Jeff and the place the frogs call home) … and to hear what Jeff had to say about the cycle of the seasons with reference to his own walk through life.

Very nice write up, I even posted it to my facebook for family to check out.

I noticed @jpinard hasn’t posted in awhile. Hope he is doing alright. I miss seeing his enthusiastic game purchase posts, especially now with the summer sale going on.

Yeah, I mentioned that in the Random thought thread. @ineffablebob said he was going to try and contact Jeff, but presumably has heard no reply yet.

He was online on Steam yesterday and according to his profile was playing a game on 6/29.

Wanted to say that was either my wife of one of the kids (nieces nephews). Kids have been here a lot helping and more-so this summer just being great at hanging out, but I can’t give them full attention all the time so they’ll play on my systems while I rest. Wife too. I was concerned someone might be group inviting or messaging me (like for Unjustice 2) and wondering why I wouldn’t respond. They just feel uncomfortable texting replies even though I’ve told them anyone from my friend’s list are going to be super nice, safe people. So if anyone messaged me on PS4 or Steam and I didn’t answer, or group invites that got ignored - my apologies.

Rumor has it that it’s @jpinard’s birthday! (By which I mean, Facebook said so.) Happy Birthday, Jeff!

Hey, happy birthday, @jpinard!