Julianne Moore's hot new lesbian scene with Barbara Walters

From IMDB.com news:

Hollywood actress Julianne Moore provided a shock during an interview - when she enjoyed a same-sex kiss with Barbara Walters. Moore, who made lip contact with actress Toni Collette in her Oscar- nominated turn in acclaimed movie The Hours, chatted with Barbara Walters in the postponed post-Oscars special, which will now air in America on Tuesday. During the interview, Walters comments on Moore’s kiss with Collette, adding, “And you have said that it’s more pleasant to kiss a woman than to kiss a man.” Moore answers, “I think what I said was, Toni’s so pretty, and her skin was so soft, and she smelled so nice. And there wasn’t any issue. It felt very comfortable and non-threatening.” Walters inquires, “Am I threatening?” When Moore tells Walters she isn’t, the interviewer says, “Good, let’s try it.” “I kiss you?” asks Moore, with Walters responding, “That’s right. That’s fine.” After kissing her interrogator, Moore says, “See, isn’t that nice? How do I smell?” Walters replies, “Divine.”

(heart attack)

If only she had kissed someone attractive. Like me.

I don’t care what anyone says. Two women kissing is two women kissing and for my dollar there is nothing finer on this planet. Moore’s description alone was enough for me to imagine Barbara was Jennifer Anniston doing the interview…and the smoochin’.

On the other hand, Tom Ohle and Moore, does nothing for me.

I just don’t think of Barbara Walters when I think of women I’d like to see kissing Julianne Moore. Simple as that.

Five words for ya, buddy: Ethel Merman and Madalyn Albright.

Five words for ya, buddy: Ethel Merman and Madalyn Albright.[/quote]

MY EYES! THE PAIN!

Five words for ya, buddy: Ethel Merman and Madalyn Albright.[/quote]

MY EYES! THE PAIN![/quote]

Oh please… now Bea Arthur and Baba Waters… yowsa!

Ok. There are obviously some extreme examples where my all lesbians are hot theory gets shaky. I will give you all that, but one must admit, even if a straight girl says the word “lesbian” it is hot. Come on…ya’ gotta give me that. Two average looking women kissing in a dance club magically turn into super models. Am I crazy!!! Or am I just the only one who can be honest around here. I think it is the latter.

Janet Reno and Ayn Rand?

Me neither.

I want to see Anna Nicole-Smith do it with Tina Fey on the hood of a pink Corvette.

Tina Fey, eh? I’m always surprised when I come across someone else who shares my enjoyment of that woman. Anna Nicole… well, I dunno about that. But Tina Fey… good call.

Now, Alyssa Milano and Eliza Dushku would be my ultimate wet dream, but that’s a story for another day.

How 'bout Elisha Cuthbert and Eliza Dushku?

Bawbwa Wawa?

Just watch Alyssa’s “Embrace the Vampire”… scorchingly hot lesbian seduction scene. You won’t be disappointed, even after you’re disappointed.

How 'bout Elisha Cuthbert and Eliza Dushku?

We have a winner!

Just watch Alyssa’s “Embrace the Vampire”… scorchingly hot lesbian seduction scene. You won’t be disappointed, even after you’re disappointed.[/quote]

Seen it.
As for the Elisha Cuthbert and Eliza Dushku… also a good call. That’d probably be my #3 scene–Alyssa Milano and Elisha Cuthbert would be #2.

That Julianne Moore is a feisty one.