June 18: wallet threat level yellow

Title June 18: wallet threat level yellow
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Games
When June 18, 2012

Quantum Conundrum is from Kim Swift, one of the designers of Narbacular Drop, the puzzle game that inspired Portal and eventually led to Portal when Valve hired her. She has since left Valve. Quantum Conundrum is her first post-Valve game..

Read the full article

Troubled and disappointed by your early assessment of Civilization V: Gods & Kings (CivVG&K?)

From the time I've spent with the new Duels of the Planeswalkers, I can say it's an improvement on last year and that's good enough for me. Lot of cool new features.

I'll be playing Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers as a warm up to Quantum Conundrum.

Oh, very notable about the new M:tG game - it's going to be released on iPad as well. Very, very cool

What does it mean when a poster's screen name is in green?

Wait, no iPhone version? Waaaaah!

Probably that they're registered with Disqus, which is the software we use for this comments system. You should register so your name isn't boring ol' white.

Oh, wait, that's not what it means since my name is boring ol' white. It seems to mean they've linked their account to Facebook or Twitter. Since I don't use those, I have a boring ol' white name.

Pokemon Conquest is definitely stimulating my "what the hell?" purchasing instincts.

They didn't mention it specifically, but I wonder if the newer iPhones couldn't run it with the higher resolution. Would be a hard game to play though

Sounds to me like you're inferring something I didn't imply. But, yeah, I'm not a big puzzle game fan. I'm too stupid and they make my head hurt.