Jurassic World: Dominion - Sam Neill and Laura Dern are back

As someone who’s best mate died of cancer at 34 with 3 kids aged 3, 4 and 7 this is not true

Pratt and Howard were co-leads in all three movies in the “Jurassic World” trilogy. But in 2018, Variety reported that Howard was paid $2 million less than Pratt for the second movie, “Fallen Kingdom,” earning $8 million while Pratt took home $10 million.

In an interview with Insider to mark the home-entertainment release of “Jurassic World Dominion,” Howard said the pay gap between her and Pratt was, in fact, larger.

Howard added that she discussed the pay gap with Pratt, and that he pushed for the actor to receive equal pay on other franchise opportunities that were not already contractually binding, such as spinoff video games and theme-park rides.

“What I will say is that Chris and I have discussed it, and whenever there was an opportunity to move the needle on stuff that hadn’t been already negotiated, like a game or a ride, he literally told me: ‘You guys don’t even have to do anything. I’m gonna do all the negotiating. We’re gonna be paid the same, and you don’t have to think about this, Bryce,’” Howard said.

They should pay up. She’s been just as forgettable a presence in this franchise as Pratt.

Ugh, why are they paying so much for these actors if the movies are so terrible?

The entire new trilogy is worse than Jurassic Park 3.

They would have been much better off paying Bryce 10mill to direct.

They’re making a shit-ton of money?

Gosh yes. I don’t have any real opinion of her as an actress one way or another, but man, she’s been knocking Star Wars episodes out of the park.

The extended edition just released, and it was the first time Ibsaw this. OOOF!l, barely made it to the 2.75 hr end. One dino monster scene chained to the next.

There are some redeeming roles here, Malcolm’s one liners were great, the Ramsay and Lewisn Doddgson characters were good, but …oh look … another big carnivore coming into the scene, RUN!!

But… the extended scenes are supposed to make the movie better!

Yeah, so while this was better than the last movie, it still sucked.

Best moments were the old cast returning, but the movie just didn’t work imho. And the dino fights seemed like wasted time filler.

I don’t understand how seeing dinosaurs in the real world (outside of a park) can be boring, but this movie was able to achieve that. :)

LK: Jurassic rankings:

1. Jurassic Park
  2. The Lost World : Jurassic Park
  3. Jurassic Park 3
  4. Jurassic World
  5. Jurassic World Dominion
  6. Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom

I’ve come to dislike Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard after seeing them in this new trilogy.

Been awhile since I have seen Dichen Lachman in anything, she remains lovely as always.

I need to see Lost World again. I haven’t rewatched it since that initial disappointment in the theater. I think my expectations were too high. Expectations for Jurassic Park 3 we’re low and I had a great time.

I especially want to watch Lost World again as it came up in the John Williams thread that instead of reusing music from the original, he pretty much started from scratch and created new themes and a great soundtrack for Lost World.

• I did rewatch Lost World on Network TV once, but with lots of commercials, going in and out of the room, so it doesn’t count. Not a good way to watch a movie.

That’s another thing, the music in the new trilogy has sucked.

Watching this right now with my wife. And by watching, I mean Im just noodling around on my phone because this is perhaps one of the worst, most pointless movies I’ve seen in a long time.

I enjoyed it, but mostly just to see some of the different dinosaurs that I love to use and see in ARK, especially the Therizinosaurus. We first watched it with the extended edition recently. Oh, and ARK totally needs to add a Pyroraptor.

I was so disappointed with Lost World that I’ve never watched another Jurassic Park since.

Not that any of the subsequent films are better than The Lost World (they aren’t)

I feel so bad for all of us in this thread that I can’t even muster the usual “ha ha” of solidarity. :(

I learned my lesson with Jurassic Park III.

JP3 was damn masterpiece compared to the three jurassic world movies.

This will be terrible, but at least they didn’t spend a zillion dollars to make it.

It came out in July. Who saw it?

Wait. WTF!?

The CEO of Biosyn in this movie is supposed to be Dodson, the same guy Wayne Knight met in the outdoor bar in the first movie?

Why?