Jurassic World Evolution by Frontier Developments

In the Landscape tool has three options trees, water and terrain. Under the tree option its add trees, add grass then remove trees and grass. pick the middle one and just add it everywhere, even in water. Make sure you have a big enough pen also.

Yea the missions are random and dont take into account where you are. I have gotten some to find a specific dino that i havent unlocked, same with upgrades.

If you go to your island management tab, there are three contract things. One is to get contracts the second is to see what you get from the contracts and the third is the main missions for the island for each of the services. Science, security and entertainement.

DOH, completely missed that! thanks!!! Also thanks for the tips!

OK, I think I’m giving up on this one.

I built some dino that didn’t like hes enclosure. I was tight on money, and the enclosure was too crowded for him. I captured him with the ACU building and the rangers rebuilt the walls. That’s all fine. Except in the next 10 minutes of play that dino escaped 3 more times.

OK no problem, lets get rid of the dino, lesson learned. EXCEPT you cant, my only option is a reload. Which is sloppy design. I think it makes sense for me to NOT know what my dinos like before I build them, but no way to say, welp we’ll make some changes to the park and try the species later when we are better suited for each other…is just $&^##!! stupid.

Hey, dinos are endangered (that one was the only one in the world, in fact)! You can’t go killing them willy nilly.

The Fallen Kingdom update is live now!

Hold onto your butts! The Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur update is here!

This update introduces three new dig sites, a cast of new dinosaurs which you can bring to your island, new InGen database entries and a number of fixes and improvements to the base game.

Guests will be pouring onto your island to see two brand new herbivores, the feisty Stygimoloch, and the horn-adorned Sinoceratops. Each will have their own comfort requirements, so get those enclosures ready!

And, if you feel like you’re an expert in crisis management, you’ll also see the arrival of three new carnivores, the terrific and terrifying Baryonyx, Carnotaurus and Allosaurus. Don’t put them too close to your guests though. They bite, chew and swallow whole.

Alongside these toothy predators stands the star of the show: the horrifying and one-of-a-kind, Indoraptor! Haven’t yet had the pleasure to come face to face with this monstrosity? Get yourself to a screening of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (to prepare yourself) or… simply introduce one into your park!

This update is out today on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!

Please find the Release Notes below for all the details:

New Content

Added new dinosaurs with unlocks from Fallen Kingdom film:

Indoraptor

Baryonyx

Stygimoloch

Carnotaurus

Allosaurus

Sinoceratops

Added new dig sites to support new dinosaurs

Smokejack Clay Pit, Surrey, UK

La Colonia Formation, Chubut Province, Argentina

Xingezhuang Formation, Shandong, China

Updated some existing dig sites for the new dinosaurs

Added new character bios and unlocks to the InGen database:

Iris Carroll

Benjamin Lockwood

Franklin Webb

Maisie Lockwood

Zia Rodriguez

Eli Mills

Ken Wheatley

Gunnar Eversoll

Fixes and Improvements

Various stability fixes

Various performance improvements

Localisation updates and text fixes

Controller layout screens added

Animation improvements

Audio additions

4x4 AI improvements

Various hit check and pathing improvements

Dinosaur ragdoll enhancements

Dinosaurs will now fight on steeper slopes

Various UI fixes and improvements

Fixed helicopters falling out of the sky on loading

Fix for Dinosaurs stuck in panicked and terrorising states

Contracts now show the correct progress

General contract fixes

Helicopters now try their best to avoid monorails

Dinosaurs try to avoid fighting underwater

Dinosaur Ingen DB Bio fixes

Prevention of medicating dead dinosaurs

Logo added to the red ranger vehicle

Still having fun with this one. It’s a solid park management sim despite some quirks, and my son loves driving around in the Jeep and flying the helicopter.

You can sell the dino’s but you will need to tranq them first and then send the transport helicopter to pick them up. At this point you can hit R to sell the dino and they just get flown away.
I admit not having a game speed selection really makes the game drag a bit, also it needs to automate the feeders.

Was the in the tutorial? How the heck did you figure that out? Knowing this might get me to replay it, after a little break. I rage quit last night, but knowing this, I can try it in a bit and maybe enjoy it more (unless it has another quirk that drives me nuts.

No concrete numbers from Frontier, which is a little unusual, but they seem to be fairly bullish on sales anyway.

Enjoying this as is the kid.

Spent about the same amount of time the first play, 3 hours or so, as I did with Surviving Mars and Cities:Skyline but this is the only one I want to play again. Just want to unlock all those other dinos!

1 million copies sold.

More content drops planned!

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=439652

This exchange from another thread earlier this year.

And now this.

Very nice. City builders are popular.

Er… In this case Park Builder I guess.

But is it good? This thread is awfully silent for such a high profile release.

Goodish, I enjoyed it a lot for about 20 hours, but opening up some of the content got too grindy to me. I wish it had a little more Tropico design, or better yet a building narrative to open up new challenges. Ranks below Evil Genius worthy for me.

Seems like a game I rather pick up in a sale.

1.4 Update!

Is it just me, or does this give off the feeling of doing the bare minimum?

I wonder how this will be:

Yea, that is a “patch” by any other game.

Frontier financials out

No hard new sales numbers but:

Also:

And it seems like they settled with Atari over the Rollercoaster Tycoon royalties