Just a nice photo of two Canadians (NSFW)

I’m just wondering… where’s Canadia ?

Canadia is an extinct polychaete annelid known from fossils found in the Burgess Shale formation.

That is the the best photoshopped image I’ve ever seen.

Please, please, please tell me it’s photoshopped.

If this is a Photoshop job, it was an expert job done by the CIA. If you look at the reflections in their pupils, you’ll see the photographer’s silhouette, and the light source behind him/her.

edit: goddamit, let me ninja edit!

Roger: In that case, maybe it’s a join of one picture of the two guys together somewhere slapped on top of another picture of two shirtless guys hugging. The common reflections in the eyes don’t say anything about the torsos.

For the homo-erotic Kirk fans (most likely NSFW):

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/10/04/kirkspock_in_the_tub.html

I’d just like to post a warning for anyone considering whether or not they should follow Thrrrpptt!'s link, above: don’t. There are some things that you simply can’t un-see, no matter how much you’d like to, short of self-inflicted head trauma.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to find a hammer.

Are you going to bang a nail into your wood?

Oh god why did I say that?

Must be the anonymity of using a handle rather than using your real name, YOU BASTARD.

Must be the anonymity of using a handle rather than using your real name, YOU BASTARD.[/quote]

How do we know that nutsak isn’t his real name? Nutsak Jones?

Or maybe in the Old Country his family sold roasted nuts and were the first to come up with the brilliant idea of putting them in a sack, so they’re family name became nutsak? Bill Nutsak?

:)

[leonard nimoy voice]

If I had a hammer…
I’d hammer in the evenin’…
I’d hammer in the mornin’…
All over this land…

Must be the anonymity of using a handle rather than using your real name, YOU BASTARD.[/quote]

Or maybe in the Old Country his family sold roasted nuts and were the first to come up with the brilliant idea of putting them in a sack, so they’re family name became nutsak? Bill Nutsak?

:)[/quote]

Be careful. Mr. Sak can get very touchy about people making fun of his made up name.

[leonard nimoy voice]

If I had a hammer…
I’d hammer in the evenin’…
I’d hammer in the mornin’…
All over this land…[/quote]

Obligatory Ballad of Bilbo Baggins link.

EDIT: Fixed link.

That is totally photoshopped. Trveks (however you spell his name) hair is super pixely over shatiners hair.

Be careful. Mr. Sak can get very touchy about people making fun of his made up name.[/quote]

All this coming from a guy called “Andrew Mayer”.

Be careful. Mr. Sak can get very touchy about people making fun of his made up name.[/quote]

All this coming from a guy called “Andrew Mayer”.[/quote]

[color=red]BURN![/color]

You are the insult master!