Just a trim please... with a side of crotch

It’s insane that you noticed it and saw enough into it to ask people about it on the internet. Now if a male barber did it to you, then that would be something to start a thread about. There is a very low chance that female contact during a haircut is any kind of sexual advance, just enjoy it and don’t read anything into it.

Hair in your beer potential? No thanks.

And I’ve only ever had boobs touch my head while she was measuring my side burns with her fingers. I was also like 14, so it was like “Fuck yes boobies”.

Guilty. I wonder if she ever figured out that that’s why I always asked for her.

I’ll describe the maneuver for clearer understanding of what I’m talking about.

It’s not a shoulder strandle ffs, it’s a zipper firmly but gently pressing against the side of my arm.

This is far from a solitary occurance.

And, I don’t understand how it makes me insane for this to have happened to me.

I guess it depends on your stance on cooties.

Do you sniff your shoulder afterwards?

No one else is going insane due to his mixing of phrases in the title? You don’t order a side of something with a haircut, you get a little off the side! Well, you get a little off the top, but I’d let it slide. And on top of that, he missed a perfect opportunity for a horrible pun or double entendre with the use of the word “trim.” C’mon! You’re killing me.

Just don’t mess with the Zohan.

No, that would trivialize the seriousness of this situation.

If you’re going to a place with a lot of stations, touching is going to happen. They have to maneuver around a chair with carts/counters on two or three sides. It’s a tight squeeze. Not a big deal.

My old housemate used to always go to a barber shop in the Castro neighborhood of SF because he enjoyed “being gay for the day” and having the barber’s bulge hit his arm.

My stylist used to turn my chair with his hip so I got some zipper-to-arm action. I didn’t think it weird or anything, I just noticed because he kind of shimmied in a cute way to do it.

Thank you. Post 27 is far too late.

I think you’re just reading too much into it. My guess is you’re not used to having someone’s vagina that close to your personal space so you were just overly aware of her closeness. Do you also think your dental hygienist is hitting on you?

“Beavis, I have seen the top of the mountain. And it is good.”

I’m lost on the crotch to shoulder maneuver though. Can we get a SFW diagram?

I only asked for a little trim… she gave me the hot shoulder.

You’re welcome.

http://www.knockouts.net/

I’m going to get this tattooed on my chest!*

*not really.

Dude, if you ever visit New York City, you will be beside yourself on the train at rushhour.

…and you guys were lamenting the loss of Lizard king - LOL

Isn’t that actually the literal translation of “Kobayashi Maru”?

Yea, I have to wonder as well, Are your stylists amazons? When I am in the chair a woman’s crotch is no where near my shoulder, think about that for a second unless your neck is 2 feet long it seems that she would be cutting your hair at about her naval area. I have to call bullshit on this, either that or one of the two of you is severly deformed.