Just Cause 4

Some sponsored gameplay hijinks. I don’t get much out of comedy physics but this did make me chuckle. A little.

This looks… dumb.

I actually really like that there are moving things which exist on the same scale as the open world. Gives all that space some purpose.

Having said that… wind cannons?

MAP

That missile cone he has over his shoulder makes him look like a garden gnome when it lines up with his head.

Quite interested to see how it compares to Wildlands. Looks like the more fun sequel to me. Looking like a buy…

Just hoping they don’t go overboard with sandstorms and lightening and tornadoes.

I’m still weary after getting burned by JC3. I struggled with the server connection bullshit right through the game, where it kept trying to connect to some leaderboards and other stuff and crashed or took minutes (!) to even load up the game.

Then the progression system was obviously messed up, as others have mentioned.

Overall after the glory of JC2, it was such a disappointment. Though I guess it was pretty?

Not as pretty as JC2, in my opinion. The increased variety of geography and architecture made JC2 prettier overall.

JC2 had better locations , I still remember the giant radio dish / sky slope / oil refinery island.

All I remember from JC3 , are the sunflower fields and a train mission. :|

I wonder if we will be able to tether 2 tornado’s together in this. :D

I wonder if all this fuel tank and balloon wackiness will ever happen if I don’t make it happen.

I bet she can climb down ledges.

Impossible! We can fly with rocket powered jet suits and make force fields. But the technology to climb… that out of our reach!

As good as it looks , I am still not touching it unless that story is wayyyyyy better than it was in JC3.

Story?

I’m usually one for a story, but I can’t remember the story in JC2, which I loved. Something about a tinpot dictator I brought down. The only thing I remember was the awesome voice acting of this one character, what was her name? Belo Santosi or something?

Wasn’t that the story in JC3 as well? Tinpot dictator you bring down? And JC1? Won’t that be the story in JC4 as well?

You’re a terrorist. That’s about it for story.

Freedom fighter. Who happens to be paid by the CIA.