Just got an Amazon Echo - now what do I do with it?

My big echo rarely has that problem, but it has before and a yank the cord worked. If the dot is having that problem it’s having it a lot sooner than its big brother. I’ve had the Echo for… 2 going on 3 years. I remember doing that twice. I want to drop kick the dot every handful of days. If it is caching, maybe its a lot smaller. I don’t remember seeing that as a posted spec.

http://www.aftvnews.com/amazon-likely-clearing-out-echo-supply-for-next-gen-models/

Yeah, they need to cut their prices. Google Home is regularly available much cheaper.

They apparently are clearing inventory. When I searched for an Echo, it was listed as out of stock with the “we don’t know when or if more are arriving” message.

Looks like Echo/Echo Dot owners will soon be able to relay commands to Cortana and maybe Google & Siri in the future…

Initially they’ll be leveraging Alexa skils for the pseudo-integration (“Alexa, tell Cortana to open Discord”) but that will change over time.

Biggest win I see is data access for the companies involved.

Do you want the singularity? Because this is how that starts.

The Echo Show looks like their next thing. Seems like it could work out for them.

Echo music everywhere, finally!