Just watched "Iron Sky the Coming Race"... what did I just watch?

One thing kept coming to mind, “who fronted the money to produce this thing”?

Something that threw me for a loop? The quid pro quo comments. Was this entire movie thrown together in just the last 2 months? Because it sure seemed like they were references to what’s going on right now as opposed to being a happy coincident.

If anyone has 1:30 time to blow would love to hear your take on it.

It came out in January 2019 so guess they were added in for the US release.

The first film I saw from these guys was amazingly awful (Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning), and all I did was watch the CGI starship combat scenes which were pretty cool for a fan film. Iron Sky was really bad too, but had a fun CGI space battle at the end. If this doesnt have much space combat I can’t see myself wanting to put up with a lot of awful but who knows, you go into these things knowing not to expect much and it will be daft and fun.

It was crowdfunded.

The first one was glorious trash, so I would expect no less here…

For real? Wow. The CGI was really good in some parts of the movie, though equally terrible in scenes where they were being chased by stuff.

Oh if you want to watch Star Trek ships fighting Babylon 5 ships then fast forward your way through this.

The Iron Sky game is pretty damned good, shockingly.

Yes, and I wasn’t aware the 2nd was out for rental, so it’s on my to watch list now!

Inadvertent Endorsement!

The first one was glorious trash for about 20 minutes, then it was just boring.

I’m at the 20 min mark in the first one! The Hitler hates Xbox video parody is funny. Amazon somehow has subtitles that are not synced… did they pirate the wrong subs?

Amazon prime’s subtitles syncing is all over the place.