Just when you thought it was safe to go back into The Sims 3

Title Just when you thought it was safe to go back into The Sims 3
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Games
When June 26, 2013

Another month, another Sims 3 add-on. Island Paradise adds houseboats and beach resorts. Intriguing, but that doesn't necessarily make me want to jump back into The Sims 3. This, however, does: ....

Read the full article

I think I'd rather give money to EA than feed a dime into the crass moneygrab that is Marvel Heroes. At least EA appears to be trying to produce good games. I think.

Wait a minute! If Sims can scuba dive, it's going to take a lot longer for them to expire when I remove the ladder from the pool! No sale.

Let it not be said that the Sims don't try new things as they recycle ideas from the last generation - although it sounds an awful lot like the World Adventures tomb-raiding stuff but more aquatic. I'm also suspicious of how well the engine can handle three-dimensional movement.

Us needs 75% tax for individual income over a certain amount. People have so much money they have no sense of value and no connection with workers who earn 1200 a month and give 800 of that as rent for slumy apartments.

Given this, and your glowing NFS and SSX reviews, it might be time to disclose that you are a paid EA consultant

And maybe someday you'll be able to buy the complete Sims 3 without mortgaging your real life house. Maybe. But I'm not counting on it.

Hate to break it to you, but as of the base Sims 3 Sims are now smart enough to just climb out of the pool via any side if you remove the ladder. I know, it's tragic!

Given his SimCity and Medal of Honor reviews, they must not have paid him enough.

We meet again, this must be the sign of a budding long lasting friendship!

reviewers should not be paid consultants to publishers they review

Dude, I'm a freelancer. I've done jobs for a lot of companies, including Ubisoft, EA, Square/Enix, Microsoft, and others you've never even heard of. I never write official reviews for any game where I've done an internal company review, but otherwise I'll freely talk about them, whether I like them or not. So you'll have to go bark up another tree. See if you can get some traction under the "you're just doing it for the clicks" tree. That's a pretty popular one!

Tom you are a shameless scuba geek. You ever seen The Big Blue by Luc Besson? It's like Splash if Daryl Hannah was a dolphin.

EA please patch this!