Justice League - DC and Warner Bros' superpowered team-up movie

Well that certainly wouldnt be my first choice for BatGirl but it would absolutely get the fans talking!

I just have never seen any emotional range there.

He’s eyeing some of that massive FatF $cash 💰💰💰 and he wants some. I think Joss is sick of being an indie director, primarily known for Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog. He’s going to cast accordingly.

[quote=“Ephraim, post:184, topic:120525, full:true”]
He’s eyeing some of that massive FatF $cash 💰💰💰 and he wants some. I think Joss is sick of being an indie director, primarily known for Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog.[/quote]

And two Avengers movies?

Is this a joke?

🙄

Obviously not a good one.

Can’t play the video at work. Who did Whedon flag?

Vin Diesel.

The Hoff.

Hey, hey, hey!

Let’s get the credibility bit out of the way:

[quote]
Quick Note on Our Source: This is the same person that informed us of how extensive the reshoots for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story ended up being- which we broke when we worked elsewhere, and this person is so intimately connected to the Justice League production that they told us about Ben Affleck’s visit to rehab weeks before the star publicly acknowledged his personal struggles. Even as we tried to verify the Affleck story, with several people saying there was no truth to it, this source was adamant that the Batman star was seeking help for an alcohol problem. We didn’t run the story, because we’re not a celebrity gossip site, but when Affleck eventually revealed his rehab stint to the world, it only cemented our faith in this source, and confirmed that they’re very close to the situation.[/quote]

Here’s the Justice League report:

[quote]
We specifically asked if it was the standard kinds of pick-ups and reshoots that these films typically require, or if they were the kind that were going to change the film in a major way. They responded that the changes being made to the film were “significant.”

Okay. Vague.

“How significant?” we asked.

Speaking on a condition of anonymity, they said that in the 17 months between the start of principal photography and the final cut arriving in theaters in November that the film will have essentially been “remade…twice.”[/quote]

Plus…

[quote]
“There are more reshoots COMING SOON. There have been a bunch but they’re going to do MORE.”[/quote]

And now, some news for people looking forward to The Flash movie:

Buried in the article is this tidbit:

[quote]
The film also lost its father figure with Billy Crudup, who was set to play the Ezra Miller’s character’s dad, dropping off. Warner Bros. declined to comment.[/quote]

Ah. This makes sense with some of the rumors recently.

[quote]
With Whedon’s help, the movie is still on track for its Nov. 17 release date.[/quote]

Poor Snyder. That’s a terrible thing for anyone to have to deal with.

Terrible thing to have to go though. Wish is family the best.

As for the movie if you have to call someone in on such short notice Whedon is a pretty good choice. He’s got plenty of experience with massive movies at least.

That is terrible. I can’t imagine outliving one of my children, especially in such a manner.

That’s awful for the Snyders, truly awful.

I want to understand Whedon though. Seriously, absolutely not making light of the circumstances of this, I was already surprised that he was going to do a Batgirl movie, and maybe that’s still the bigger surprise. Maybe this really is just a “how could I say no to this, it’s the least I could do” sort of gesture.

But after how burnt out Whedon seemed post Ultron, I’m still shocked he’s going back anywhere near blockbuster superhero movies, for any studio. I’m genuinely curious what got him back to this point. Is it one of those things where the frustration fades and you just remember what you like about something? Is it just huge bags of money?

Kinda wish they had thrown the bags of cash in the direction of Michael Bay.

…said nobody ever?

The transformer guy? Why would we want that for any universe with characters you actually like?

Because unlike Whedon he has an eye for action. You can love or hate Snyder’s DC movies (personally I love all of Man of Steel and a good 4/5 of BvS) but you can’t deny that visually they are miles above anything that revolves around Marvel.