Justice League - DC and Warner Bros' superpowered team-up movie

Not surprised to see Superman logo in the poster. Worse kept “surprise” in a super-hero movie yet.

Is that the real poster? It looks so lame. Although, to be fair, it also looks like a comic book cover so maybe that’s the style they’re going for.

Its so colourful!!
Definitely not in the Snyder-verse anymore…

Yes Im liking the brighter colors, maybe JW will save JLA afterall…

Another new one:

I like this one better. A very good comic book feel, in the Ross style.

I agree, but I cant help feel that the TV version of the flash costume is better than the movie version…otherwise everyone is looking great! Even Cyborg, finally! Also Flash shouldn’t look so…serious…lol

It would surprise me more than anything else this year if the movie adaptation of The Flash is 1/10 as awesome as Grant Gustin’s run on the CW.

Yeah that kid is perfect.

I’m curious how they are going to resurrect Superman, and when. I imagine it will be at the end and he will come save every one outta no where at a critical time.

But his death is the thing that pissed me off the most in BvS. Pretty lame, and it meant my kid wasn’t able to watch it, as Superman getting stabbed in the chest would ruin his year. Stupid Snyder.

Speaking of The Flash…

Am I the only one who thinks that using the logos as letters looks incredibly sloppy?

Like, I get what they’re going for, but, I guess because theres no design coherence between the logos, or between the logos and the font being used, it just looks amateurish.

I also hate them, a lot. They ruin what would otherwise be the only decent promotional material I’ve seen for the movie (the Ross-inspired poster).

Should I read anything into the fact that there’s no reviews for this yet? I can’t recall what the review blackout strategies were for the previous DC movies. But e.g. like Thor: Ragnarok I think if possible you would want people shouting from the rooftops about how amazing it is, as soon as possible.

It’s really sad that it took MoS>Bvs>JL for them to get it to the point where people say “It’s pretty okay!” With source material that rich, they could have had MCU-level success at the start if they’d made better writer/directorial choices.

Also, Steppenwolf? Seriously? It’s like a Batman movie where the Dark Knight fights Joker’s toughest henchman. Why would they not use Darkseid? (Saving him for later is a terrible excuse when you’re launching a franchise.)

Funny thing is, if they’d gone for Darkseid first people probably wouldn’t say they were just copying Marvel. But bringing out Darkseid after Thanos? Yeah, you’re going to have people thinking DC is just copying…

But they’re already copying marvel. It’s just they replace Darkseid with his C-List nuncle. From the copying standpoint, this is in no way better. Granted, I don’t care (look a the print history of both companies; they copy all the time).

It’s ironic since Thanos is a Darkseid rip-off.

Marvel copied everything the have from DC but they get credit because they did it better.