Justice League - DC and Warner Bros' superpowered team-up movie

Ben Affleck hints that things may not be going all gangbusters for his solo Batman movie that he intended to direct.

[quote]
Though the batman costume in the foyer is from Affleck’s caped crusader in Zack Snyder’s messy Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, word is that he will get to direct his own superhero movie, tentatively titled The Batman. “That’s the idea. But it’s not a set thing and there’s no script. If it doesn’t come together in a way I think is really great I’m not going to do it.”[/quote]

This is what’s known as “I’m letting the studio know I don’t like something, and I’ll leave if I don’t get my way.”

For those of us already convinced Cyborg is a stupid character, this photo will not be the one that changes our mind. (source: http://batman-news.com/2017/01/08/new-image-from-justice-league-shows-batman-wonder-woman-and-the-team-standing-tall/ )

Or the Flash’s bungee cord armor.

Yeah but we’ve seen that. I mean technically we’ve seen Cyborg too in the BvS cameo, but this is the first official production shot I know of for Cyborg in JLA.

Someone on twitter pointed out his crotch looks like a Transformer’s face.

In the same way Doomsday looked like a bland composite of a dozen different CGI monsters, Cyborg is all the worst of lazy, shitty, robotic character designs. There isn’t a spark of creativity or taste anywhere in the DC films.

I think Flash’s armor looks kind of cool but it does not look like an outfit that’s very conducive to running. Or, uh moving really.

I guess the bat-armor looks OK, but everything else looks awful. We can only hope that it looks better in motion, but they all look like something a college art student threw together out of strips of papier-mâché.

I mean, Aquaman should be a gimme, right? He wears scale-mail armor. I can go on Etsy and get some kick-ass looking scale mail right now. Jason Mamoa is a spectacular human specimen; anything you put on him should look amazing.

And yes, now that it’s been pointed out to me, I fully expect Cyborg’s crotch to start blathering on about energon cubes.

Terrible writing, terrible editing, terrible costumes, terrible tone.

DC/Warner is approaching Batman Forever levels fast. Why can’t they get their own characters right?

After Suicide Squad I think they lost me. Boo, favorite characters of all time… movies ruined.

At least we’ll always have Nolan and Bale They gave us 3 wonderful movies I still watch regularly.

Wonder Woman looks okay. Aquaman is still a little obscured, but doesn’t look terrible.

I like Wonder Woman’s design and Gal Godot was okay as the Amazonian in BvS. I think Aquaman looks good. I rather like the idea of Aquaman not being a blond-haired blue-eyed Caucasian. Batman is armored Batfleck. I guess it’s okay.

Flash just looks flat-out terrible. Nothing there fits the concept of a speedster. Armored plates except the abdomen, weird bungee cord bits. I don’t know what’s going on there.

Cyborg just looks like the popular Bayformer jumble of junkyard parts and red lights, which is what I expected from Snyder and DC. I assumed that there was no way he was going to go for an understated armored suit look and would want all the spinning internal bits, lights, and a Terminator-ish look.

Really, the whole franchise suffers from a NetherRealm Injustice grimdark, armored, overdesigned look.

Cyborg looks like a pile of magnetic sand with a head.

Batman and Teen Titans Go aside, DC Comics are bad. Hoping these movies will be good is like hoping the Cleveland Browns will make the playoffs. Not going to happen. Just accept it, you’ll feel better.

Exactly this. Poser models. Gal Gadot is an improvement over the angry mannish Wonder Woman from Injustice though.

I watched the recently released comedy spy movie Keeping Up With The Joneses and Gal Godot plays one of the super spies. Theres a scene where her neighbor Isla Fisher is following her around because she’s become suspicious of Gal and she follows her into a department store changing room. Gal steps out of the changing room wearing nothing but this extremely hot lingerie. That one scene is worth watching the movie for.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Here guys, saved you watching the whole movie:

Ah ok, will just check in on this thread later tonight I guess.

Thank God someone finally found a movie with a pretty lady wearing sexy clothes.

You guys are really helping me out here.

That’s Gal Gadot? Boy, that lady is a chameleon. And I can’t tell Isla Fisher and Amy Adams from each other at all.

Enjoy the new photo.

Needs some kind of fat, slobby superintendent type to show up and go, “Hey whadda youse guys, some kinda Justice League or sumpin’?”