Justice League - DC and Warner Bros' superpowered team-up movie

So, here’s the actual timestamped bit with John Campea in the Collider podcast, which is the source of this rumor.

You judge how trustworthy that is, especially with Campea going on about how this shouldn’t be reported and take it with a huge grain of salt, etc.

That said, I’m sure the bloom has come off the rose for Affleck with regards to this whole DCEU thing.

Oh wow.

I’m about halfway through Suicide Squad right now and news of more trouble for the DC films is actually encouraging. I want to see this whole “cinematic universe” erased.

Matt Reeves would have been great, so naturally he can’t remain.

Why, if you hate them don’t go and watch them, but I and y sons have enjoyed them. Bit selfish really. There is plenty of stuff everyone hates but really…

Lego Batman Movie is the best film DC has made since Dark Knight.

Let the Synderverse die. Replace with Legoverse. Everyone wins.

I want it gone so they can start over and do it right, which improves the situation for everyone. I don’t want them to abandon the idea of ever making another Superman or Batman film.

Matt Reeves is back on to direct The Batman.

Reeves’s last 3 movies are pretty damn good, so this is great news. Much prefer him over Affleck as as director.

You know what the Batmobile needed? More lethal weapons.

I think it works!

The Batmobile is starting to look “over designed”. Like they are adding stuff for the sake of it.

It’s probably going through the Transformers* school of production design. You know, just cram crap on stuff to the point where it becomes hard to read.

/* the movies

This is going to be a mess.

[quote]
“For example, the Justice League movie will take place in a universe that’s post-Batman v Superman, just like Batman v Superman takes place in a universe that’s post-Man of Steel,” producer Charles Roven told ComicBook.com in an interview supporting Wonder Woman’s release. “When we’re dealing with either The Flash or Aquaman, since they will take place in a universe that has happened after Justice League, the characters and the world will be informed by the movies that preceded them, except that there’s flashbacks or whatever within those particular movies, [and] flashforwards within those particular movies.”[/quote]

Flashbacks aren’t new in movies, of course, but what makes these different is that the characters will flashback to things the heroes were doing during other DCU movies that the audience wasn’t shown. So, for example, we’ll get flashbacks of what The Flash or Cyborg did during the events of Batman v Superman since they’ll be established heroes post-Justice League. As for the flashforwards, I guess we’ve already seen one with Batman and The Flash.

I for one couldn’t help but wonder while watching Batman v Superman, hey what’s Plastic Man doing right now?

Ha, I’m lying. I never saw Batman v Superman.

Hahaha WB is trolling people. “Hey did you like the guns on the Batmobile? Here’s more!”

Oh, Aquadude too.

I so want that movie to be Avengers good, but in my heart I know it’s not possible.

Icky Thump is such a stupid pick for a Justice League trailer.

Does Aquaman control water now? Is that a magic rake he’s using?

And why is Batman standing on a statue of the Grim Reaper?

I know Darkseid was/is always looking for the Anti-Life Equation; is that shot meant to be on Apokalips (or however weirdly they spell Apocalypse) and Darkseid decorated the area in a worshiping-death motif? I just don’t know enough about DC comics to know.