Katamari Damacy Song Lyrics

Thank you, OH thank you!

I can now phonetically practice singing away as my Katamari songs loop on WinAmp! Hooray!

The lyrics in kanjii for at least some of the songs are supposedly at
http://www.2chan.net/test/read.cgi?bbs=onpu&key=1045612922&ls=100, but I did not install the Far East Language support when I last reloaded XP, and after SP2 installation, I can’t access them, so I do not know.

Another link with lyrics to at some of the songs is
http://www.cubemediaplayer.com/web-chinese/funsite/KatamariDamacy.asp

The Katamari Mambo, and Que Sera Sera are my next two requests, Kitsune, when you have some spare time, they will be most appreciated!

Someday, I really do plan on getting a Life, but until then, Thank You for helping me with my Katamari music addiction!

Regards,
~OM

I am really impressed with the Katamary Damacy .It is totally a strange game unlike other puzzle games. Most of the levels are simple races against the clock. It has its own originality because of its unique game play, visual style, sound track and its back-story. The most noticeable features about the songs of the Katamari Damacy series is the catchiness and quirkiness cited in its music. I appreciate the person who has done this translation.

Wait, why was this on the front page just now?

There was a post by a bot that was subsequently nuked.

Good timing as my 6 year old daughter has turned into an absolute Katamari Forever junkie on the PS3. She’ll love to see these lyrics. :D

So something good CAN come out of the efforts of spambotters! That’s wonderful news.

This entire thread is one of the first things to come up on google when you search for katamari translation lyrics, which is how I found it. But maybe someone can help me out here…

I just looked through the ENTIRE internet (played the google game and actually got ZERO results!) and apparently, nowhere in cyber space are the Japanese lyrics to 'Gin & Tonic & Red Red Roses’ (aka ‘A Crimson Rose & Gin Tonic’, ‘Dark Red Roses & a Gin and Tonic’, et al). I find the english translation in many places but not the japanese lyrics. I know that a lot of it is scatting but there are still plenty of lyrics of her singing in Japanese. Can anyone help me???

The only lyrics I could hear when I listened were “minna” and “itsuka hoshi ni” not exactly helpful :(

Similarity to “official” spelling conventions not guaranteed.

星に願いをかけるとき
君にお届け カ・タ・マ・リ
夢をみるよな この世界
みんなまきこめ カ・タ・マ・リ

いつか星になる日まで
君にお届け カ・タ・マ・リ
魔法をかけた doo doo doobee doowah
みんなしあわせ カ・タ・マ・リ

There’s a high probability that Kitsune’s transltions are completely made up, too.

incredible response! wow! thank you!

could some kind Kanji-reading person write this out in romaji/kana plz??? ^^;;;

Hahahaha oh man, that would be awesome.