Katamari Damacy!

I just set the game up in our office, and everyone’s playing it now. Even the suit!

I’m one of those people who, when I see any foreign words, always think of rude words in my own language they resemble. So now whenever this thread gets bumped and I see its title in my peripheral vision, my brain processes it as “Catamite Assy Dam”

I saw a used copy when I was in EB at lunch today. Blasphemy!

catamite is a dirty word?

Dirty phrases, I guess, is what I meant.

E.g. “Gerbil” isn’t a rude word, but “Greased gerbil” is most certainly a rude phrase.

I saw a used copy when I was in EB at lunch today. Blasphemy![/quote]

Maybe the poor bastard played for twenty minutes and then needed an hour and a half of recovery time from the waves of nausea. If my daughter and niece didn’t kind of dig it, one of you Qt3’ers who missed the boat might have recieved an ever-so-slightly used copy. (Maybe 4 20 min. intervals total)

It’s strange sometimes how quick the turnaround is on used games at EB. My room-mate picked up a used X-Men Legends last week. How long could the original owner of that have played with it, a couple of days? Haven’t these people ever heard of rentals?

I find it stranger to discern the fine line between nausea and addiction.

Thread Necro, because this is new on Steam:

Yay, nay, or wait for sale?

Yay! I’ll gladly toss $30 their way for an HD KD that won’t make me plug my PS2 in for a new playthrough.

There’s supposed to be a demo coming to Switch for this soon too. Looking forward to checking it out.

How many copies can I buy to demonstrate my love for this game?

Wishlisted! Will buy this when i have played some of my backlog!

Yay! Demo is out on Switch

Boo! Demo is ~5 minutes long :-(

Has anyone seen a reason it’s not coming to PS4 also? Would be great to be able to play this with my girls on the big screen.

Instant rebuy for me on the switch. Unfortunately for it, I also just bought smash and diablo 3 on it so it’s a little down the pecking order right now. I love this game and the original has a je ne sais quoi that the sequels just couldn’t capture.

Any glaring technical issues? I haven’t seen any reviews yet, just want to make sure it’s not a lazy port before I grab the Switch version.

Seems like a great port in my short time playing it, and also reading people’s impressions elsewhere.

Wow, I thought playing the sequel, and my personal favorite, on modern platforms wouldn’t happen since it’s been four years since the O.G. was remastered. Very exciting news!

Hooray! We :heart: this news.