Keith Olberman to talk about Cop-killer games tonight

I like Keith from his ESPN days, but have never seen his little MSNBC show in prime time. I have no idea what this pile o’ poop is going to “espouse” this evening, but I am sure it will be deep and investigative.

The promo I saw this morning showed sales racks as they talked about violent games. MSNBC then showed the box to a game that is sure to shame us all as it is truly a worthless piece that makes the entire gaming community seem as if we bathe in human blood on a daily basis. Worse than Postal 2 even.

You guessed it: Warlords Battlecry II. Wha? Gotta love stock footage.

Warlords: Battlecry II is a good game. Maybe this will give it some extra exposure to boost sales.

I totally agree, that would be nice. :) You think they could have at least sent a cameraman down to the local Gamestop or EB to get a quick shot of just one game whose box cover had a gun on it at least. Stupid, stupid media.

I totally agree, that would be nice. :) You think they could have at least sent a cameraman down to the local Gamestop or EB to get a quick shot of just one game whose box cover had a gun on it at least. Stupid, stupid media.[/quote]
Orc don’t kill people, people kill people.

Heh…

Guns don’t kill people. Ammnition does.

You can kill people AND summon demons in WB2. With it’s blatantly Satanic overtones, it becomes offensive on TWO different levels! It may be almost as bad as Doom!

What the world needs is an RTS where you mate your units with each other to create advanced units rather than build some sterile research center. Now that would offend on a whole new level…

What the world needs is an RTS where you mate your units with each other to create advanced units rather than build some sterile research center. Now that would offend on a whole new level…[/quote]

Beasts & Bumpkins! Kinda.

Now THERE’s an idea for impossible creatures 2…