Kemet play-by-forum game

Um, if you want to post your theory I will totally fact check it for you…

2nd action: 2nd level move
Movie priest to 1st middle, gaining 1 PP
6->7 PP
Move west temple troop to outside of Lantz’s city

So I will take one for the team delaying a Wadjet victory if everyone else can promise not to put pressure on me in the meantime. If I get attacked by red or white, I’m pulling out of the offensive.

@ironwulf

2nd action
Buy Red power tile Carnage

All my troops now get +1 damage
PP 3 > 1

@Greatatlantic

I’ll pass on that, things are shaping up interestingly! :)

Man, I hope you what you are doing infested terrain. Well, I am on to plan B now. More like plan E though.

For my action I purchase the Blue Power Tile Sphinx. It comes with a VP, and If I had any troops, would give them +2 strength.

PP: 3 - 3= 0

Summary

Greatatlantic Kemet State
VP: 4 (1 Permanent for Sphinx, temporary for 1 temple, 2 pyramid)
PP: 0
White-4, Blue-4, Red-3
Troops: 5 (1 Prst) on 3 Temple East
Priest: 1 First Card (middle), 1 unplaced
4 DI Cards

Power Tiles:
Defense! - +1 Strength when defending
Charge - +1 Stength when attacking
Hand of God - During night phase raise one pyramid 1 level.
Priest of Ra - All PP Costs reduced by 1.
Kracken - +1 Strength on (non-city province touching Nile)
Act of God - Silver Action Token for Extra Action
Polyphemus - Creature allows up to 7 men in troop and +1s/+1m
Blade of Neith - +1 Strength in Battle.
Sphinx - +2 Stength in troop, +1 Permanent VP.

OH, and @Lantz.

3rd Action: I will recruit a full squad on top of my red pyramid to join my scorpion.

@Infested_terran

Let’s do it

Play DI card

**Pay 1 PP to destroy unit on Lantz’s red pyramid
6->5 PP

3rd action: 1st level move
Move priest to 2nd middle location (with +1 protection skill on it). Do not claim.
Move troop into Lantz’s red pyramid**

@malkav11 This is a biggie and I don’t want to screw up the order. I decide what objects to use, he decides what objects to use, then he plays a battle card face up with any DI cards, then I play my cards?

I have a question in to @malkav11

I will have to check the precise timing when I get home. Note that Prescience does not let you see which DI cards he uses or even whether he is using them. Just the battle card.

How does it work in face to face games? You can’t tell if someone is slipping a DI card under their battle card?

I will play this. I don’t know if it impacts the rest of your move.

Nah, press the attack.

Do I get the prayer point back?

You can probably see something is going under there but you are explicitly not required to make it clear how many. And since the information provided is pretty minimal and it would be a significant impediment to flow in this format I think it’s easier to just leave it entirely to PM.

As far as whether a Vetoed DI card refunds any PP spent to play it, my guess would be no, but I will confirm when I get home.

Ok, home.
Battle order goes:
Objects (attacker first, but I don’t think Lantz has any so order isn’t super important here)
Lantz plays battle card face up due to Prescience w/ any DI cards
Infested_terran plays battle card w/ any DI cards.

Veto does not refund PPs spent.
@Infested_terran, which object(s) are you using?

I use a paper/rock/scissors like thing, and tell players to engage in a little theater. Players put their chosen Battle Card on the table, and then hold some number of the DI cards. I count the 3, and then at the same time players either put their DI cards down face up, or keep them in their hand unrevealed.

Use both objects:

Flaming Khopesh: +1 str in one battle.

Question: the double-edged dagger says to expend it “before choosing battle cards”. Can I wait to see what Lantz plays before I decide on using it?

@lantz to reveal battle card (and PM DI cards to host)

Nope. And Lantz already PMed me his plays but I am going to give him the chance to alter his battle card selection in light of the objects. I doubt it’ll change but y’never know.

Use the double-edged dagger too then.