Kenya Attacks

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/africa/11/28/kenya.israel/index.html

Fuckin’ Muslims.

Muslim extremists groups coordinate suicide bomb attacks at a hotel filled with 161 Israelis with ground-to-air missile assaults on an Israeli-bound jet liner across town. Christian extremists call the purple Teletubby gay. Muslim apologists - I CHOOSE YOU!

Are there no leaders in the American or worldwide Muslim community that can speak out against what the extremists are doing? They must be afraid of reprisals, as well. Someone needs to stand up and say, “Those nuts do not represent the true Muslim religion.”

If things continue this way, it will be near-impossible to view any Muslim in a peaceful light. I know I wouldn’t like it if the rest of humanity thought all Christians were like Southern Baptists and they don’t even kill people. Accept for a couple doctor’s here and there.

What about in reaction articles to terrorist acts like this - Muslim leaders will condemn the loss of lives, but never condemn the act itself or the people responsible for it. Are they afraid of reprisals if they condemn extremist Muslims? Or is Islam so insecure a religion that it doesn’t allow any criticisms whatsoever? The so-called “normal”, “non-violent” majority Muslim population really needs to step up and do something to both a) distance themselves from these insane fanatics, and b) smack down these fundamentalist assholes for ruining things for them. If something isn’t done, the Western world will eventually come down HARD, and there likely will be little distinction between “good” and “bad” Muslims if it comes to that point.

They do it all the time, but the media isn’t real interested in that. When it comes to the media unless it’s an issue that’s black & white then they don’t want to hear it.

Do what? I don’t think that saying “Those Al Qaeda guys don’t represent the true faith!” accomplishes anything useful.

Everyone has his or her own beliefs, for better or for worse. In the case of Al Qaeda, it’s for the worse. Al Qaeda is the David Koresh of Islam. Christian leaders didn’t have to come out to say “David Koresh does not represent the true faith.”

Anyway, I think the one true faith is 7th day adventist. Don’t you?

When? Where?

I haven’t seen it even once.

Y’know, when Catholic priests got caught diddling choir boys, The Church (including the Pope) condemned the actions and did some PR work in trying to distance themselves from it, saying things like “this is not representative of all our clergy, blah blah blah.”

AFAIK, no Muslim leader ever has condemned this shit. Why? Because they don’t condemn it. It’s in the writing of the Koran.

The so-called “moderates Muslims” don’t have the balls to kill Unbelievers. That doesn’t mean they don’t approve.

I’d be perfectly happy to see the Western world come down hard. In fact, I’m expecting it. Once all the schmoes and schmucks realize that the “radical” Muslims don’t give a rats ass who they kill, then there’ll be a quick period of thought followed by a very thorough “Let’s kill all these fuckers” attitude. You don’t think so? What the fuck do you think will happen the first time some Muslim fuckhole decides he wants to go and fly a plane into a Chinese embassy somewhere? Or that he decides it would be a good idea to suicide-bomb a Chinese financial district in Hong Kong?

You want to tell me the Chinese aren’t going to want to completely obliterate every fanatic off the face of the Earth? I think the biggest mistake that we’re making is not being harsh enough on the truly insane out there. And those who are sane enough and are a part of the religion, well, why the -hell- haven’t you spoken up?

Keeping the Muslims alive at “Camp X-Ray” is just about the nicest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. It would’ve been real easy to take the Stalin-esque or Hitler-esque way out, say “Guilty,” and then shoot them in the head one by one and grind them into dog food.

So, to wrap this up:

• We’re being nice by not killing them.
  • Other countries most certainly would not be so nice.
  • If the truly nice and cuddly Muslims want to be distanced from their blood-thirsty cousins, SAY SO.
  • They will kill other people besides Americans. Don’t believe it? Wait and see.
  • Either Muslim reforms its ways, or its people -will- experience Hell on Earth. Don’t believe me? It’s taken a hell of a lot less for people to be persecuted than to blow up buildings or shoot at planes.

Name one law that David Koresh was convicted of breaking, or one morally bad “thing” he did. I’ll wait.

I simply can’t muster any sympathy for either side, until:

The Israelis leave the occupied settlements.
The Palestinians stop blowing themselves up.

Oh, and simmer down already; this is mostly about nationalism, not religion.

‘Kenya’s ambassador to Israel said there was “no doubt” that al Qaeda was behind the car bombing of the Israeli-owned hotel as well as the attempted missile attack on the Israeli charter jet.’

I trust the opinion of Kenya! It definitely couldn’t have been Hamas, and Kenya has no interest in convincing the US to give it aid to fight terrorists!

‘AFAIK, no Muslim leader ever has condemned this shit. Why? Because they don’t condemn it. It’s in the writing of the Koran.’

I don’t recall “it’s ok to murder woman and children” being in there.

[quote=“Gladguy”]

When? Where?

I haven’t seen it even once.

Y’know, when Catholic priests got caught diddling choir boys, The Church (including the Pope) condemned the actions and did some PR work in trying to distance themselves from it, saying things like “this is not representative of all our clergy, blah blah blah.”

AFAIK, no Muslim leader ever has condemned this shit. Why? Because they don’t condemn it. It’s in the writing of the Koran.

The so-called “moderates Muslims” don’t have the balls to kill Unbelievers. That doesn’t mean they don’t approve.[/quote]

Try this

or this

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Muslim+leaders+condemn+terrorism

Try to be a bit less lazy before shooting your mouth off

-Rodge

I simply can’t muster any sympathy for either side, until:

The Israelis leave the occupied settlements.
The Palestinians stop blowing themselves up.

The settlements are definitely a sticky issue. Ultimately, though, I’m more convinced that Israelis would honestly work towards Palestinean autonomy were the Pals to honestly renounce violence than I’m convinced that the Palestineans would renounce violence were the Israelis to freeze future settlements or even retreat from current ones. The Camp David/Taba plan was about as sweet a deal as the Pals are likely to ever get unless they actually manage to drive the Jews into the sea. Even then, Jordan or Syria might have their own plans for the area.

‘The Camp David/Taba plan was about as sweet a deal as the Pals are likely to ever get unless they actually manage to drive the Jews into the sea.’

Didn’t Israel retain all control over the roads on that one, though?

I thought statutory rape was one of them, or was it just a bit of crap that I read somewhere about him sleeping with many of his groupies? I’m not 100% certain, so don’t sue me.

[quote=“Gladguy”]

When? Where?

I haven’t seen it even once.[/quote]

I assume you’re joking, but just in case.

http://www.unc.edu/~kurzman/terror.htm

If that’s not good enough try a couple of these.

http://www.islamfortoday.com/terrorism.htm
http://www.matusa.org/flash.html
http://www.m-a-t.org/
http://www.katolsk.no/nyheter/2002/05/27-0011.htm
http://www.usembassy-kazakhstan.freenet.kz/press-releases/muslim-leader-en.html

Also, 5 seconds at even the most basic search engine might shed some light on the subject.

Name one law that David Koresh was convicted of breaking, or one morally bad “thing” he did. I’ll wait.[/quote]

“Koresh acknowledged on a videotape sent out of the compound during the standoff that he had fathered more than 12 children by several “wives” who were as young as 12 or 13 when they became pregnant. A review of Waco events published by the Justice Department in October 1993 concludes, “Evidence suggested that Koresh had ‘wives’ who were in their mid-teens, that Koresh told detailed and inappropriate sexual stories in front of the children during his Bible study sessions, and that Koresh taught the young girls that it was a privilege for them to become old enough (i.e., reach puberty) to have sex with him.” (Report to the Deputy Attorney General on the Events at Waco, Texas February 28 to April 19, 1993.)”

He had sex with several underage girls.

He convinced numerous people – over a hundred – to abandon their lives and families in order to support him.

He convinced those same people that they would have to take up arms against the government. He stockpiled weapons, some of which were illegally converted to fully automatic rifles, and some of which were illegal explosives (the original tip to the FBI that started this whole thing was from a UPS employee, who had discovered the Davidians receiving shipments of hand grenades).

When the feds, who had already heard that he was running a doomsday cult and was abusing children, finally came knocking to find out WTF he was doing with all these weapons, he refused to cooperate with them. When they showed him their legal search warrant, he slammed the door and his followers began shooting at the police. Several shots from the compound also hit the cars of nearby civilians (such as news reporters). Koresh, and the people following his orders, killed four ATF agents and wounded sixteen others.

In the end, the ATF warned Koresh that they were going to pump CS gas (“tear gas”) into the compound to get everyone out. One of Koresh’s followes hung a sign reading “Flame awaits” outside a window. The ATF began using CS gas the next day. Koresh, and/or people acting under his orders, set fire to the entire compound. Eighty people died, including seventeen children (fourteen of them Koresh’s, by various women). Koresh was among the dead. Someone had shot him in the head. Most of the victims, however, were burned, not shot; one child had been stabbed to death. The feds also recovered over 100 firearms and 400,000 rounds of ammunition.

Although some have claimed that the fire started because CS gas is flammable, in fact it is not and in any case the fire started nearly six hours after the gas was first pumped into the compound. Fire investigators determined that the fire in the compound started at three different places at about the same time, and could not have been an accident.

All of this is immoral, and illegal. Obviously Koresh was never convicted of anything, because he either committed suicide or was killed by one of his followers. I don’t know who you are or what your problem is, but you are a psycho.

Name one law that David Koresh was convicted of breaking, or one morally bad “thing” he did. I’ll wait.[/quote]

He resisted arrest.

I think he had sex with underage girls in his congregation, also.

So I’ve heard here and elsewhere. Aparently him bragging that he has done something AND the testimony of an apparent victim means he did it. Fortunately they all died before any evidence about it could be retrieved through due process.

Which law does that break or which moral high ground does this defy?

I actually ignored this entire bit not seeing anything in there besides government propoganda. I’m not an anarchist or anything but I’ll believe that the FBI didn’t cause this whole thing on nothing more than hearsay charges from “concerned citizens” on or about the same day that I eat my hat. May God have mercy on anyone who sits in a courtroom with you on the jury.

Further, I do appreciate your public slander of me, someone who you acknowledge you don’t know, in this forum. This, in fact, is against the law. And while I’m not overly concerned about it, you can imagine that it adds nothing but loads of credence to your Reno-approved “evidence” of what you apparently witnessed firsthand in Waco.

Some of the lawyers on the board would know for certain, but as I understand the law, that’s not slander unless you could prove he did, in fact, know you’re not psycho and called you that specifically to damage your reputation. You’d also have to prove you’re not psycho, and that you’ve incurred specific damages. Then there’s the problem of defining “psycho,” which unless Rywill happens to be a psychologist, would probably be considered a slang opinion of one’s well-being and not a slanderous term.

Since you brought it up, unless you personally witnessed Waco to disprove this “Reno-approved evidence,” by your own logic, you’ve shot down your own argument.

Voltaic, you conspiracy-theorist you!