Kerbal Space Program

Last time I checked, a Kerbal’s jetpack has enough Delta V to get you back to the surface of Kerbin from the surface of Minmus. But only if you know what you’re doing :)

There were rumors that Valve was sniffing around Squad since 2015. Looks like it was true.

They’ve probably already wheeled their desks down to the room where people make hats.

Lol45

I just saw this my own self. Dying to know what’s afoot here.

Maybe Gordon Freeman will have to put his engineering skills to good use and create that spaceship in Half-Life 3.

Do Jetpacks come with parachutes pre-installed these days?

No. Reentry is an entirely different problem :P

Well you did claim surface of Kerbin, you never claimed intact.

This can’t be good.

Why not? I’ve love to see what the original team can get up to with some additional resources.

Because Valve gives resources to making games anymore? I mean, lets see, the last game they made was DOTA 2, unless you count their VR demos.

So they hired developers just to add to their Pokemon collection then. I mean I guess I could see it, but why? :)

Kerbal Space VR?

Don’t get me wrong, I like that studio a lot, but Valve is where developers go to make hats and die.

I’m hoping something cool comes out of it, though!

True. And you could, before they added friction in the atmosphere :) So it’s technically correct, but yeah reentry is an issue. Could always send up a new craft to rescue them though, much easier from Kerbin orbit! :)

It’s great. The company that owned Kerbal was paying like hundreds of dollars a month per developer in Mexico. That team was staying there because they loved the product. I’m sure Valve is treating them right.

Hmmmm. Remember the garden gnome quest in one of the HL2 episodes in which you had to take it all the way through the game and put it inside a rocket?

So confirmed: Half Life 3 will be about the journey of that little garden gnome in space. Rocket physics provided by the KSP team.

I wonder if he’ll meet Wheatley…?

Kerbal Space Program 1.3 is out!

Nooo! I had taken the time to go through the process of updating all my mods a couple of weeks ago!
The PC gamer lives to the ryhthm of Windows reinstalls and KSP updates.