Kerbal Space Program

Thanks. I’ll look for it.

Yes, it is the last box in the interface tab.

Thanks. I found it. Much nicer now.

BTW, if anyone tried the console version of KSP and found it, um, lacking in playability, they just shipped Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition today on Xbox One. (And PS4, I assume.) It has a totally new user interface and I actually managed to build and launch a few things on my Xbox One X and make 55 points in achievements over lunch today. :) I gave up on the original release almost immediately.

Obviously, the mods on the PC/Mac make that the prime platform, but if you’re looking to visit the Mun on your 65-inch TV, the new console update is a dramatic improvement over the original console release.

Is it a free patch or are they charging for it? If the latter, that sounds shitty of them.

Free update for people who already own it.

That’s cool, then. I never would’ve asked that question back in the day, but Squad got a lot shadier as development went on. It’s sad. :(

Adrian and Ezequiel left when the Take-Two purchase, right?

Yea, there’s practically no one from the original team there anymore except maybe some marketing guys.

A bit old, but good.

Making History expansion’s launch date is set! March 13th.

Will there be an achievement for sending a car into space

Nothing relevant to add to this thread except the best damn LKJ song ever!

Finally. Been waiting a long time to play the game to its fullest as I wanted to wait for that expansion.

I’m looking forward to playing it, too. If it drops at the same time as the 1.4 patch though, I’ll probably hold off for a month to let the mods catch up.

Yea that’s always an issue. I’ll tinker til mods update. I’d hope 1.4 drops with the update.

I’m going to make a tube again, maybe with some tubes attached to the tube. Hey, I wonder what other peeps are doing…

That guy just won Kerbal Space Program. Damn.

I didn’t seem him get into orbit. Even less leave orbit and get back.

This makes my Ike lander look so boring.