Kerry/Edwards?

Which is worse, a VP with ties to the oil industry or a VP with ties to the trial lawyers? Yuck.

You’ve been trolling quite a bit today, haven’t you?

He does have a point. Edwards would be a lot more appealing if he wasn’t a personal injury ambulance chasing lawyer. Funny how you libs think that’s a respectable job yet those money grubbing DOCTORS are EVILLLL.

Kervorkian is kewl.

Man, what in the fuck are you talking about?

We are supposed to know his thoughts, as he is using his special tinfoil Force projector on us, young Padawan.

I really just don’t like Edwards. Then again, I don’t really like Kerry either.

Man, I wish there was some way to convince McKain to be Kerry’s VP. At least then I can do to the polls and vote for someone I respected.

As it is now, I’ll be voting against Bush, not for Kerry.

Meh. Slow day. Sue me! :P

Just want to point out I have 57 posts, you have over 1,000.

I don’t think McCain will ever go that far.

But how about Powell as a running mate? That’d be a dream team, as far as I’m concerned (or at least half a dream team – I’m not too fond of Kerry, either, although I find myself in the ABB camp these days).

Time to hold one’s nose and head for the polls.

I think Powell’s career is over at this point. He has been taking swipes at the administration left and right. He started off bad with the China Plane incident and never really got on page with them after that, but he was silent. Until recently that is.

Still trying desperately to figure out the doctor comment from bob. Bob and Ben often leave me with the same feeling that they have random post generators.

I would prefer Edwards out of all the possibles right now. Gephardt couldn’t win an election in his own house, Clark is more republican than McCain, Bob Kerrey would be way too confusing, Vilsack would just make me hear the tale of his being left on the steps of an orphanage and beaten by an alcoholic stepmom a few too many times.

McCain would be great. At this point, I don’t so much as disagree with Bush as think he has just broken things and not done what he said, so a strong moderate conservative wouldn’t be a detriment.

Chet

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-06-13-med-malpractice_x.htm

If I had no life like Midnight Son I’d go through the archives and dig up the anti-Doctor garbage that some of you guys have posted. Now put two and two together. Good boy.

Next time I’ll type slower for you and extarbags.

Well, McCain just gave a super-glowing recommendation speech for Bush - almost a slap at Kerry after being asked back-door to run with Kerry.

If I had no life like Midnight Son I’d go through the archives and dig up the anti-Doctor garbage that some of you guys have posted. Now put two and two together. Good boy.

Anyone? I saw some people hating doctor doom, is that what this is about?

Maybe they just weren’t satisfied with who played Doctor Doom in the 1994 Fantastic Four movie.

[quote=“Bob_Cherub”]

Next time I’ll type slower for you and extarbags.[/quote]

What you say !!

Seriously… what?

Well, McCain just gave a super-glowing recommendation speech for Bush - almost a slap at Kerry after being asked back-door to run with Kerry.[/quote]
yeah, mccain may be cool and goes on the daily show and does comedy skits and seems like a decent guy, but he is still a republican (although not one of the evil ones).

although i personally believe he doesn’t like bush after all the stuff that went on in the 2000 primaries.

I think he means our obviously ant-doctor views in this thread.

Hey, Meister, don’t you have a life? :wink:

Of course not. I hang out on here, don’t I?